Season Ticket activation | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season Ticket activation

I had the same issue.
I imagine you used the same password for both you and your dad.

Eg joe bloggs@internet. Password Dad

So when you log in it will go to the first account you set up.

But will not go to the second account with the same login details

What I had to do was go into the account that came up and then change the password on that account.

Eg joe bloggd@internet. Password son

Then you can login to both accounts using the same email address but different passwords.

You will need to get into both accounts as your dad will get an email asking him to accept the managing of tickets by you. (Or the other way round if you have used your dads account - being the only one you can access at the moment).

Hope that makes some sense.
I had the same issue, I got round this by having 2 separate passwords for the same email address. For my son and myself. That way we can log into both accounts independently. Also both are linked via My network.

Thanks guys. All sorted. It’s probably helped others too unless I’m the only technophobe

There must be loads of people with multiple tickets on a single email address. We weren’t automatically added to a bubble - I’ve just done it via the password ‘trick’. Thanks for the tip.

After a little trial and tribulation, I managed to sort both mine and my son's season ticket registrations out yesterday evening but also by slightly changing our details; I used my mobile number for my ticket and my son's mobile number for his ticket, otherwise, same address and same email account.

I had the same issue, I got round this by having 2 separate passwords for the same email address. For my son and myself. That way we can log into both accounts independently. Also both are linked via My network.

Hi all,

Just to confirm, as per the guidance notes, this is the method for operating 2 (or more) accounts/season tickets with the same email address.

You can have as many season tickets as you like on one email address, just ensure each has a separate password.

#UTI

The system has now updated/uploaded that I am a ST holder and by appropriate link clicking the details of this appear.

Is it possible for the club or Ticketmaster to confirm whether activation has been successful? Or is the comment 'Current Season Ticket Holder' proof of successful activation, as exhertsimp notes? It seems strange that the option to activate the account remains on display.

That's Correct Scotty mine is showing the same, but I was told that if it shows you have paid for your ST then everything has worked OK.

Just done my renewals - with two kids on my email account it went smoothly by including our names as part of different passwords - thanks to others for the hints!

Bit of a faff logging in and out the three accounts to set them up and link them, but just a one off and the system seems nice and slick. Great to then be able to renew and pay with just one transaction instead of three, looks a huge upgrade from Eventbrite. I guess if you can see and pay for all other season tickets if your group then the whole thing has worked.

Lucky I booked marked the page, it will probably be linked in correctly on the OS before the season starts and we can actually attend games:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/imps/

It worked for me however since my season ticket renewal in Feb? Lincoln City seem to have decided my Eldest Son is the lead name and all the thank you e-mails were addressed to him including the one asking him what he wanted to do about a refund/shares.

This has continued that theme. Lead name is my Son. I have my e-mail on all 3 tickets though so it comes to me and I make the decisions on his behalf. lol

It worked for me however since my season ticket renewal in Feb? Lincoln City seem to have decided my Eldest Son is the lead name and all the thank you e-mails were addressed to him including the one asking him what he wanted to do about a refund/shares.

This has continued that theme. Lead name is my Son. I have my e-mail on all 3 tickets though so it comes to me and I make the decisions on his behalf. lol
Funny my youngest grandson aged 8 is the lead name I've tried to change this but unable to do so!!!

Last year when renewing ones season ticket,you did have the option to make a donation on top,which I did. When I renewed this time around,I didn't see any such option. Maybe I missed it,but it wasn't obvious to me.

I’m looking to renew myself and my Dad, but we would like to change seats higher up in the COOP. No way to do that on the new website - has anyone else tried to do this before?

I know it might sound a bit odd given the current situation but I want to try and Guarantee us better viewing seats when crowds are back.

I’m looking to renew myself and my Dad, but we would like to change seats higher up in the COOP. No way to do that on the new website - has anyone else tried to do this before?

I know it might sound a bit odd given the current situation but I want to try and Guarantee us better viewing seats when crowds are back.

The seat move opportunities occur early season once they know who has renewed
Usually an announcement on the web site

Yeah, as above. They will wait until the season ticket period has closed and then offer seat swaps. Upper Co-op is rammed with ST holders, though. You'll have very little chance of two together in U5, U6, U7.

Yeah, as above. They will wait until the season ticket period has closed and then offer seat swaps. Upper Co-op is rammed with ST holders, though. You'll have very little chance of two together in U5, U6, U7.
Can always go for U2 either in the Legends Lounge area for a proper upgrade or in the few non LL seats in that area.

Great thank you both. We are currently lower 5 row D - I would take 5 or 6 rows back to be honest