Season Ticket activation | Vital Football

Season Ticket activation

exhertsimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Club have started sending out emails how to activate ticketmaster/imps account. Need the (provided) numeric part* plus surname to get to a form which should have some of your details eg email, post code etc but then needs completion plus need to choose a password for this account. This is only the first phase.

* don't get confused that the email shows eg. Michael Appleton 42, you need the 42 and Appleton separately

Although might be a way off yet, the facility to link multiple accounts looks promising. Wonder if there is some security on this to prevent someone random trying to link

Oh and it already had my address etc stored .so hoping don't have to laboriously type that out each time like with Eventbrite

Although might be a way off yet, the facility to link multiple accounts looks promising. Wonder if there is some security on this to prevent someone random trying to link
Yes, you need the other person's supporter number; that person then receives an email asking them to confirm.

I've activated via the link. How do I actually log in to the system now? Who is even hosting this?Ticketmaster says it does not recognize my details and the Imps site has no mention of season tickets log in...

I think I’ve done mine ok too but both myself and my dad share the same email address (as he doesn’t have a computer) so both ST’s were activated from the same one. I’ve also added myself as a network member and added “ manage ticket privileges “ so that he can assign tickets to me and I can manage tix for him (though I will do it in both cases) Hope I’ve done it right. When I log in it comes up with his name ( as did the original activation email) and I can see his ST in history but don’t know if or how I can find mine. Not an issue at present but may be going forward

I think I’ve done mine ok too but both myself and my dad share the same email address (as he doesn’t have a computer) so both ST’s were activated from the same one. I’ve also added myself as a network member and added “ manage ticket privileges “ so that he can assign tickets to me and I can manage tix for him (though I will do it in both cases) Hope I’ve done it right. When I log in it comes up with his name ( as did the original activation email) and I can see his ST in history but don’t know if or how I can find mine. Not an issue at present but may be going forward

I have the same issue with my daughter. I’m not sure whether it’s an issue or not but for example I can’t add us both into a bubble because I can’t see my ticket. Maybe we’re already in a bubble because of same email.

I have the same issue with my daughter. I’m not sure whether it’s an issue or not but for example I can’t add us both into a bubble because I can’t see my ticket. Maybe we’re already in a bubble because of same email.

I was thinking the same Skip, it may be that both ST’s can be operated from one account. Hopefully it will all become clear in time but we will need to be able to see what we’ve purchased and in my case I will probably attend more games than him ie he doesn’t travel to many away games now

I had the same issue.
I imagine you used the same password for both you and your dad.

Eg joe bloggs@internet. Password Dad

So when you log in it will go to the first account you set up.

But will not go to the second account with the same login details

What I had to do was go into the account that came up and then change the password on that account.

Eg joe bloggd@internet. Password son

Then you can login to both accounts using the same email address but different passwords.

You will need to get into both accounts as your dad will get an email asking him to accept the managing of tickets by you. (Or the other way round if you have used your dads account - being the only one you can access at the moment).

Hope that makes some sense.

I had the same issue, I got round this by having 2 separate passwords for the same email address. For my son and myself. That way we can log into both accounts independently. Also both are linked via My network.