Season Memberships | Page 13 | Vital Football

Season Memberships

Part of the problem is that many supporters - me included - did not realise they had changed their membership category. When I came to renew my season ticket, I assumed Gold digital was correct because I received the programme digitally last year. That may be my fault, but I bet there were others caught out in the same way.
Yes, that was me too :- )=
As I understand it, when I went into the office on the Monday after Exeter, the digital programme last season was a kind of perk for having bought the shirt. This season, you paid extra to have the programme digitally, which made it a different category (!) So I paid my £3 and the card worked for FGR.
However, I wonder if there could be a problem with the scanner devices. A steward at the gate I went in through (not my usual gate, but I was with a friend who does usually use that gate) was effectively directing those carrying cards to use one turnstile and if you had your phone out, you were directed to the other. And I noticed at least two card carriers who tried to go through the "digital" turnstile and the scanner wouldn't work, whereas when they moved to the other turnstile scanner, their cards worked ! Weird :- )=