Season Memberships | Vital Football

Season Memberships

If we had a promising couple of signings, we might get even nearer to the 6000 area. Still it’s a fantastic effort so far.

It looks like season ticket sales will be down on last year. Was it 6300 last year ? Don't think we will get that.

Understandable that next seasons ticket sales will be lower, last time we'd just missed out on going to the Championship and expectations were high for another successful season. Whilst in no way was last season a disaster, our finishing position has probably tempered some peoples expectations for this coming season. Plus the economic climate we are experiencing.
However, a fair few League 1 clubs would love to have the level of support we have and long may it continue.

Understandable that next seasons ticket sales will be lower, last time we'd just missed out on going to the Championship and expectations were high for another successful season. Whilst in no way was last season a disaster, our finishing position has probably tempered some peoples expectations for this coming season. Plus the economic climate we are experiencing.
However, a fair few League 1 clubs would love to have the level of support we have and long may it continue.

Yep, agreed. I really hope that continues for a number of years. Having followed the Imps since 1963, I cannot remember such magnificent support on such a regular basis. I thank Danny (and Nicky) Cowley for this.

That was, without doubt, the best thing that ever happened to the Imps in my time supporting them, the day the Cowleys (note, no apostrophe required here) arrived; they re-ignited the love of Lincoln City and brought in so many new spectators. They will live long in my memory...

Although when last years went on sale I suppose no guarantee we would see live football (seems a long time ago) was there?

Probably better to compare on a like for like basis rather than against the end figure for last season, especially given that there’s 6 weeks until the season starts.

Either way, excellent sales again. Suspect the ST numbers might be down in the family area this season. It’s a going to be difficult to juggle everything with a young family.