Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic

Scrappy 1-0 win for England. At least it's on ITV so I'll probably give it a look if only to see if Sancho and Hudson-Odoi get an outing. Two really good young players there IMO

Don't care at all as the previous post says , but im hoping for a 0-2 win for the Cechs . Cane will probably get a penalty and the media will break into orgasm's.

It's reached the stage where I can be bothered to watch them again. They are far from the finished article lacking some quality defenders and creative midfielders. What they do have is bags of pace and the clincher for me is that at last the players look like they can give a toss playing for their country; unlike the previous generation or two who were an utter embarrassment and disgrace to the national shirt. There are two or three creative players coming through now (Foden for example) so I am optimistic for the future as well. Now then where were those centre halves that we need.

Interesting option with the two defensive midfielders giving the attackers more freedom, similar to what we’ve been trying recently. Southgate must camp outside scampton