Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic | Page 2 | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Czech Republic

Kane has been our best striker and our best midfielder - two fantastic defence-splitting passes in that half.

Scarily good with the youngsters getting game time, tho Czechs were poor and all the breaks went England's way. Thought Kane's penalty technique a bit jittery compared with Big John, the master of cool.

Saw a Chester FC flag, any Imps there for an amuse bouche on the way to Crawley?

My son and I were at the match tonight and can confirm that it was an excellent display by England. Sterling was on fire and Sancho put in a superb début performance. I was particularly keen to see Hudson-Odoi get some game time, as I had the privilege to see him grace the Sincil Bank surface just last year, and I wasn't disappointed as he was pretty awesome, too.

We were also present at Harry Kane's début in 2015 Vs Lithuania so have been lucky to see England win twice, scoring 9 and conceding 0!

Forgot to mention, what a future England must have and how refreshing that we have a manager who is prepared to throw the young lions into the melting pot, with such remarkable outcomes!

good performance by the outfielders. are the czechs really the second best team in the group, yikes
pickford's distribution is scary.

Maybe you were trying to be funny but if so it didn’t work and instead your comment shows you in a poor light.

wow..... a member of a 4th Div football clubs message board sees me in a poor light !!!!!!

oh dear how will i cope , probably by not giving a damn what you think lol

They are far from the finished article lacking some quality defenders and creative midfielders.

There are two or three creative players coming through now (Foden for example) so I am optimistic for the future as well. Now then where were those centre halves that we need.

John Stones is quality, as are Gomez & Alex-Arnold from Liverfool. Chilwell is also very exciting so I think we will be fine as their experience develops, in fact England look strong all over the pitch.

John Stones is quality, as are Gomez & Alex-Arnold from Liverfool. Chilwell is also very exciting so I think we will be fine as their experience develops, in fact England look strong all over the pitch.
With your Man City connection , you must be pleased with Stirling's performance . Not that I watched the game but the press seemed to love it .