Scary times | Page 3 | Vital Football

Scary times

He will have to make his mind up what to do soon. Squaddies hanging about in the snow with nothing to do except drink deicing fluid or battery acid!. Boredom will set in, a shed load are conscripts.

Having watched pictures of very young school children practising entering air raid shelters in Ukraine yesterday I have woken up this morning to the fact that those poor kids are now probably doing it for real.
The football authorities need to wake up to what is happening it is unbelievable that EUFA still haven't told Russia that they are taking the Champions League Final off them yet! Or is there too much money involved?
Let's face it the football authorities in the world don't usually let anything as paltry as loss of human life get in their way .

When the labour government first welcomed Roman abramovitch to this country the alarm bells should have been ringing? Even us football fans should have recognised the ‘reds’ were moving in.
My view on Ukraine is based on my ww2 history knowledge. SS division’s raised within the Ukraine. Death camp Ukrainian guards. Ukrainians heavily involved in einsatzgruppen killings of innocent Jews.
Today these Ukrainians are seen as National heroes?
So I’m against British boys going out to defend them.
Putin, the next left kgb man born and bred a communist with the slaughter of 50 million peoples that communism brought to Russia behind him.
So no thanks to him either.
How David lammy can suck up Russian money is beyond me?
Then we have our support for our EU ‘friends’?
Only last year they had warships ready to pound the channel isles?
no thanks.
Then there is the ever present threat of Sinn Fein/ira jackboots goose stepping down the shank hill road?
Again no thanks
Well done Boris sending our boys out to Poland early.
they will have run out of the 3 months only allowed in the EU soon and won’t be allowed back there for a year.
the benefits of Brexit. Bring our boys home safe.
Ditch the green stuff as well now. Frack, drill, nationalise and let British people have the heating on using our ⛽️ now!
British fuel for British people.

When the labour government first welcomed Roman abramovitch to this country the alarm bells should have been ringing? Even us football fans should have recognised the ‘reds’ were moving in.
My view on Ukraine is based on my ww2 history knowledge. SS division’s raised within the Ukraine. Death camp Ukrainian guards. Ukrainians heavily involved in einsatzgruppen killings of innocent Jews.
Today these Ukrainians are seen as National heroes?
So I’m against British boys going out to defend them.
Putin, the next left kgb man born and bred a communist with the slaughter of 50 million peoples that communism brought to Russia behind him.
So no thanks to him either.
How David lammy can suck up Russian money is beyond me?
Then we have our support for our EU ‘friends’?
Only last year they had warships ready to pound the channel isles?
no thanks.
Then there is the ever present threat of Sinn Fein/ira jackboots goose stepping down the shank hill road?
Again no thanks
Well done Boris sending our boys out to Poland early.
they will have run out of the 3 months only allowed in the EU soon and won’t be allowed back there for a year.
the benefits of Brexit. Bring our boys home safe.
Ditch the green stuff as well now. Frack, drill, nationalise and let British people have the heating on using our ⛽️ now!
British fuel for British people.
What a crock of xenophobic shite

It's all very sad. I just hope that the 'West' have been able to predict what Putin's end game and real aims are, and therefore have a viable plan to resolve the conflict with the least loss of life possible.

I've previously expressed my views on the competence of the current Western leaders and hope to be proved wrong.

8 years they've been at this.
If Putin gives Johnson 3 million quid he can be lord, maybe that's what he wants when blown Ukraine to kingdom come.
Our government are controlled by the Russians and we have Russians in the house of lords, how earth can our Russian controlled PM call them out?
Cummings was there for 3 years prior to vote leave.
Millions of pounds of property is owned by Russians.

As we're part of NATO believe the troops can stay in the Baltic States and Poland for as long as they are required.

A series of questions
1. (a) in which year did Roman ambramovich become chairman of Chelsea?
(b) who was the prime minister in the UK at the time?
(c) who was deputy prime minister when Russia invaded the Crimea in 2014?