Save our Season, The Fans Voice. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Save our Season, The Fans Voice.

Spot on there,Read all the comments of our board experts and their first comments are always"The commentator said"! Radio listeners the lot of them and as you say not putting any money into the club but still calling for an expensive sacking and hiring of a new expensive manager!

Sorry to disagree with both you n N'zogbia, been to a few away games & there are a fair few who have been very critical of him and saying it's time for a change....they may not be chanting it on terraces but if it Carrie's on it will be eventually. I certainly don't want to be constantly changing managers but something has to give with our away performances & our drab hoofball style football.

Sorry to disagree with both you n N'zogbia, been to a few away games & there are a fair few who have been very critical of him and saying it's time for a change....they may not be chanting it on terraces but if it Carrie's on it will be eventually. I certainly don't want to be constantly changing managers but something has to give with our away performances & our drab hoofball style football.
Fair enough Jock I too. Have heard rumblings but my gripe is against the pathetic attempt by individuals to organise a shouting protest at the ground! If you have to prompt people to protest then this becomes a different situation!

Fair enough Jock I too. Have heard rumblings but my gripe is against the pathetic attempt by individuals to organise a shouting protest at the ground! If you have to prompt people to protest then this becomes a different situation!

Absolutely with u on that, people /fans should be able to make their own minds up without the need to be prompted imo

Why have a protest against the Manager etc. ?
Why not repeat the Meet and Greet that inspired the players when even Roberto had problems. Be positive and Lift the lads for a change a d sing for Cooks Blue and White army

Thing is with Cook he wants to still be one of the lads Never stands out as a championship manager always bums up the opposition and to me that’s defeated before we start you never see Warnock or the Sheffield Utd manager do that when we play away we have lost before we get out on the pitch

Why have a protest against the Manager etc. ?
Why not repeat the Meet and Greet that inspired the players when even Roberto had problems. Be positive and Lift the lads for a change a d sing for Cooks Blue and White army

Considering we have lost 6/7 thousand home fans since those days I think it would be an embarrassment.
I have said before I was really happy when Cookie got the job and really wanted him to succeed when we came up but he has sadly shown his limitations. I don't know anyone who dislikes the bloke but for the good of Wigan Athletic we need a new manager

A question for the happy clappers on here........How much longer should Cook get before he is potted? The results or performances won't improve under Cook that is for sure, so how long?

January transfer window at least. Can you get off his back until then

No chance fella, i paid the same as you for my season ticket, i'm having my say, we'll have one foot in League 1 come January!

Edit...Do you really trust Cook in the transfer window or are you taking the piss?

A question for the happy clappers on here........How much longer should Cook get before he is potted?......

Not sure who that's aimed at, given your definition of happy clapping is another man's definition of patience and realism. ?

Regardless, while he's picking up a point a game, it would be an unnecessary gamble to get rid.

Hopefully, we'll improve from this position soon.

Not sure who that's aimed at, given your definition of happy clapping is another man's definition of patience and realism. ?

Regardless, while he's picking up a point a game, it would be an unnecessary gamble to get rid.

Hopefully, we'll improve from this position soon.

Realism? Hopefully? :slap:

A question for the happy clappers on here........How much longer should Cook get before he is potted? The results or performances won't improve under Cook that is for sure, so how long?

Seems like u only asked that question so u can have a pop at anyone who disagrees with your way of thinking!!! 2 people gave u their opinions n u just dismissed them totally. Whose to say PC doesn't turn it around, whose to say the squad finally clicks as a team, whose to say we don't turn it around....in essence we don't know what we'll get next game.....I await the proverbial 'what u been watching lately etc etc.......

It’s quite laughable the ones in here who can’t find any faults in our manager Apart from the dire away form he as signed 3 forwards so far after 11 games and one cup match Have the total goals return of nil on sat he drops one why not start the only lad on the books that looks like he could well save us from league one Iknow he’s young but if your good enough get him in before some one come in for him and we sell before we have had a chance to see the lad

John, you seem to read things in posts that haven't actually been written.

No-one has said they can find no fault with Cook, the team or the performances.

However, some don't choose to have a paddy each time we lose.

Norm, how about responding to the point I made about recent form.

I have my opinion, now shut your gob as like many others I am so I of your winging. I do not agree with much of what you say and an sure I never will.
I support MY team through thick and thin and have done for more years than you ever will. Try some positivity in your life, you might find its fun.

I have my opinion, now shut your gob as like many others I am so I of your winging. I do not agree with much of what you say and an sure I never will.
I support MY team through thick and thin and have done for more years than you ever will. Try some positivity in your life, you might find its fun.

Taff57.....I kinda guess who ur having a pop at as I've been following the thread but ( apologises if this sounds condescending) why not quote the post your replying to or are you just having a general pop ?

John, you seem to read things in posts that haven't actually been written.

No-one has said they can find no fault with Cook, the team or the performances.

However, some don't choose to have a paddy each time we lose.

Norm, how about responding to the point I made about recent form.

And when the point a game goes tits up, and it will in the next month or so, we will be well and truly in the shit! That ok bro?

And when the point a game goes tits up, and it will in the next month or so, we will be well and truly in the shit! That ok bro?
Who's to say it will go tits up? It may. It may not.

I may just as well counter that if we win the next 3, would you still want him out?

Still no comment on the form? ?