Saturdays game now 2pm | Vital Football

Saturdays game now 2pm

That's annoying as was gonna make a day of it and watch the Manchester derby at the Factory with a few people, which ironically would of been more money for the club spent behind the bar. Bit short notice aswell.

This decision shows a bit of a lack of respect for Gills fans when attendances are falling anyway.

Great ticket deals by the club which made me get a ticket for this FA Cup game. It does seem like one step forward, one step back though. The least fans deserve is an explanation why the kick off time has changed.

Last edited:
That's annoying as was gonna make a day of it and watch the Manchester derby at the Factory with a few people, which ironically would of been more money for the club spent behind the bar. Bit short notice aswell.

This decision shows a bit of a lack of respect for Gills fans when attendances are falling anyway.

Great ticket deals by the club which made me get a ticket for this FA Cup game. It does seem like one step forward, one step back though. The least fans deserve is an explanation why the kick off time has changed.

Especially fans who do not bother to check the gfc website just incase a game has changed kickoff.
Such fun to turn up an hour into the game.

And no personal phone call to let you know either, disgusting 😒

Phone call? I wanted a knock on my door. Personal service. Sort it out!

Joking aside tho. Makes you wonder why the match wasn’t originally scheduled for early kick off before tickets went on sale. I don’t think it’s a big issue for most, but it definitely is if you buy tickets expecting 3pm and can’t actually make 2pm.

And just gives another string to the bow of those who want to moan about all things GFC.

Phone call? I wanted a knock on my door. Personal service. Sort it out!

Joking aside tho. Makes you wonder why the match wasn’t originally scheduled for early kick off before tickets went on sale. I don’t think it’s a big issue for most, but it definitely is if you buy tickets expecting 3pm and can’t actually make 2pm.

And just gives another string to the bow of those who want to moan about all things GFC.
Yes it does. Why can't the club at least explain the reason for the change? To announce this five days before the match and after the time that ST holders had to claim their own seat smacks of having no respect for supporters.

Who’s coming on after 60mins to be our saviour then? Surely you can get there by then LSB? Get your name on the team sheet.

Paul Smith will be coming on to replace Oliver, probably at the 89 minute mark though.

Tuesday morning. Still BBC Sky Gillingham Cheltenham town's own site and Google still have it down as 3pm kick off.I wonder if they have told the police and referee yet?
So

Google, , Sky and both clubs are still advertising the wrong kick off time?

No one knows the reason for the change.

Paul Scally is the only one getting stick for it.

Is no one contacting Google, BBC, Sky and Cheltenham to complain?

🤔

So

Google, , Sky and both clubs are still advertising the wrong kick off time?

No one knows the reason for the change.

Paul Scally is the only one getting stick for it.

Is no one contacting Google, BBC, Sky and Cheltenham to complain?

🤔
Gillingham website fixtures page still says 15.00. it says 14.00 if you go to the tickets page though