Saturday 15th April 3pm ko TOTTENHAM v Bournemouth PREDICTOR THREAD | Page 2 | Vital Football

Saturday 15th April 3pm ko TOTTENHAM v Bournemouth PREDICTOR THREAD

I'm chasing a hat trick of correct scores after the Everton and Brighton games!

Goal difference may be important at the end of the season. We have a fairly comfortable advantage over United, but no harm in improving it.

3-0 Spurs
Son x 2, Kane

They've won 20% of their games on the road and drawn 13%, so the odds suggest that they only have a 1:3 chance of upsetting our target of a win..they've had some good games mind, and probably unlucky to lose a few that they did...

Even if we do start Son, we should have too much for them.

Personally, I liked Danjuma to start ahead of Son, and anyone ahead of Hoj!

I can see them scoring, but I think we'll win well, so 4-1 Kane x2, Kulu, Romero

They've won 20% of their games on the road and drawn 13%, so the odds suggest that they only have a 1:3 chance of upsetting our target of a win..they've had some good games mind, and probably unlucky to lose a few that they did...

I can see them scoring, but I think we'll win well, so 4-1 Kane x2, Kulu, Romero
That's a ditto there EX, I have predicted 4-1 earlier lol!

Well I have a ticket but decided not to bother, which means only one thing, it's going to be a goal-fest!! :banana:

So, 4-1 win for me.
Kane 2
Sonny
Porro

Tottenham Hotspur

01 Lloris 17 Romero 15 Dier 34 Lenglet 23 Pedro Porro 05 Højbjerg 04 Skipp 14 Perisic 21 Kulusevski 07 Son 10 Kane

Substitutes 09 Richarlison 40 Austin 16 Danjuma 20 Forster 29 Sarr 45 Devine 77 Abbott 06 Sanchez 25 Tanganga

Watkins is on fire this season, wish we had bought him as I had hoped we would when he left Brentford.

I agree...but we never would have. We can't move on and bring in new up and coming strikers while we have Kane and Sonny.

And honestly anybody we bring in is wasted away on the bench regardless.

Good for Watkins, he made the right decision by staying away from Spurs if we even approached him.

WRONG !...like (All)most of us on here EX