Saturday 15th April 3pm ko TOTTENHAM v Bournemouth PREDICTOR THREAD | Page 4 | Vital Football

Saturday 15th April 3pm ko TOTTENHAM v Bournemouth PREDICTOR THREAD

Thing is, Son is 31 in July and I'm not sure I'm that motivated to build the system for him whether Kane stays or goes. We might appreciate him more when we see him as a squad player who is valuable off the bench. He may even fight his way back into the first eleven if that happened.
Sorry muttley, I forgot that he was 31 in July, he looks so young lol!
You are probably correct in your assessment there!

We need to forget this 'maybe they will come good under a new manager'. We need to do a proper rebuild this time with ALL of the old guard being moved on.

I think what we would have seen is less goals at either end with Kane absent. In reality, it is what we might end up with next season.

With Richi up front we wouldn't have conceded the Saints first goal and the Tarkowski Everton equaliser. I have a hunch Porro doesn't lose the ball either if Kane is showing at the weekend. Kane's starting position was the other side of the centre circle when the ball is in our right back channel. There was no "out" ball and that is so typical of Kane nowadays.

I also think we would have been talking about missed chances without Kane playing though. Our top scorer would be on 12 goals, not 22. That side of the conversation is a given until Richi or Son start scoring freely without Kane around. That will always be a question mark.

At the end of the day, Muttley what we bring to the table as a collective isn't good enough. It is incumbent on not only our better players but others to improve. I imagine the perception others hold of us is not good. We have to change that and show pride in what we do.

At the end of the day, Muttley what we bring to the table as a collective isn't good enough. It is incumbent on not only our better players but others to improve. I imagine the perception others hold of us is not good. We have to change that and show pride in what we do.

Absolutely.

I would happily start with 2 very basic things. The first is to have 11 players crossing the white line that put everything into the 90 mins. The second is an attempt to play football the same way as the teams that are clearly winning trophies. Even Kompany has done that with a bunch of Champ level players to get promoted. We haven't had either for about half a decade.

That is why I'm so vocal about what we should be hiring a new manager for. They shouldn't be saddled with worrying about big egos or not having a trophy laden CV. They just need a big personality and a passion for nurturing players into a progressive football team.