Salop home boxing day | Page 2 | Vital Football

Salop home boxing day

Seems like a lot of blatent decisions have gone against us this seaso , this one being the obvious, like I said before, English officiating in this country is the worst in Europe, and that's down to referees immunity to any critisism. That ref should be demoted, or investigated.

Are things not hard enough for us, without having to play against 12 players. As usual referee is absolutely appalling! First 3 decisions he had to make were wrong and as for Leon Clarke's foul absolutely shocking!
On the whole a poor first half but we are better than these men and should be looking at winning this. They are dreadful!

A very scrappy first half !.

I just hope we come out in the second and take control - I’m sure we can do much better than this first half performance against these guys !

The first half statistics say it all !

Seems like nobody wants to take on the responsibility of having a shot at goal, good save by Jamie Jones at the end. The game is there for the taking if we just step up the tempo.

Refs ineptitude aside ...Shrewsbury are the only team to have created any chances/half chances. No good saying how poor Shrewsbury are ...when on the 45 minutes so far we are worse than them, we’ve created nothing and our passing is conservative and inaccurate ...though we have retained the uncanny knack when passing to a team mate in space to just pass half a yard behind him.

hello ! It seems the ref DOES know what a penalty is !

Predictably they score as we continue determinedly to give possession away at the first opportunity

Nobody seems interested in having a shot at goal - bring on Joseph - at least he is not scared of trying to score !

We only looked dangerous after Joseph & Askaard came on.

But I’ll take the point and hope we can get something on Tuesday !

I thought the rule was a minimum of 4 minutes added on not a maximum? 3:56 on the clock when the ref blew and suprise suprise we were in possession and moving forward when he blew. Referee ruined that game!

What is the point of bringing Asgaard on with 3 minutes to go?

Had we scored at the end I think it would have been daylight robbery.

I thought the rule was a minimum of 4 minutes added on not a maximum? 3:56 on the clock when the ref blew and suprise suprise we were in possession and moving forward when he blew. Referee ruined that game!

Who's to say the online coverage clock was in sync with the ref's watch?