Salop home boxing day | Page 8 | Vital Football

Salop home boxing day

I agree that that is what DW did but under the admins that can no longer happen and all this debate about money from player sales being used is no longer possible.

The money from player sales has been used to settle the debts incurred by the Football Club. Those debts included payments to other clubs for transfers and players/staff wages plus expenses to travel to and from games along with payment to the stadium company to use the stadium on matchdays and costs of running the training facilities. 500K a month sounds about right if you ask me.
Couple of interesting points here
With no staff, 4 senior players (all who have taken a relegation pay cut) short term loanees and little or no support staff never in a million years is it £500k per month. (Unless the admin fees are included !)
Understand the EFL continue to hold incoming staged transfer fees but require us to pay any outgoings 🤔
Another example of "doing all we can to help" ? Only if the quote is followed by "wigan go out of business"

I believe as much that comes from Krasners cake hole as what comes out of the former Emmerdale villains cake hole.
Most supporters were mad with him for only wanting the stadium ..........but I take it you just don't want to even contemplate the fact he would have bought it.

Like I said ......strange.

Most supporters were mad with him for only wanting the stadium ..........but I take it you just don't want to even contemplate the fact he would have bought it.

Like I said ......strange.
I reckon its all a load of bollox.
He may have wanted to buy the stadium, he might even have offered some money for it, but at the end of the day, he knew full well it wasn't going to happen and the stadium on its own was never going to be sold.
Leneghan is as full of hot air as Krasner is, I just hope the EFL and Moreno get this sorted as soon as possible so we can rid ourselves of the threat of them both.

I reckon its all a load of bollox.
He may have wanted to buy the stadium, he might even have offered some money for it, but at the end of the day, he knew full well it wasn't going to happen and the stadium on its own was never going to be sold.
Leneghan is as full of hot air as Krasner is, I just hope the EFL and Moreno get this sorted as soon as possible so we can rid ourselves of the threat of them both.

So......... he wanted it ....... he offered money for it ........... but he was full of hot air ! Also, the person who said the stadium wouldn't be sold on it's own was Krasner ....... who's apparently also full of hot air !

I'm absolutely on board with thinking Lenegan a tw@, for (reportedly) being happy to see us go under, but I don't see what's to be gained by not acknowledging the fact he wanted the stadium.

Couple of interesting points here
With no staff, 4 senior players (all who have taken a relegation pay cut) short term loanees and little or no support staff never in a million years is it £500k per month. (Unless the admin fees are included !)
Understand the EFL continue to hold incoming staged transfer fees but require us to pay any outgoings 🤔
Another example of "doing all we can to help" ? Only if the quote is followed by "wigan go out of business"

The point still remains that the stadium company has minimal income and that the money raised from player sales has been used to pay off the outstanding transfer fees and day to day running costs, however much that be, and cannot be transferred between companies to assist with their outgoings and so the pitch has suffered.

The point still remains that the stadium company has minimal income and that the money raised from player sales has been used to pay off the outstanding transfer fees and day to day running costs, however much that be, and cannot be transferred between companies to assist with their outgoings and so the pitch has suffered.
Understand that however for sure, given that Moreno is buying the lot, a way around this could / should have been arrived at.
Where there's a will etc etc
More likely the admins are on a bonus for % reduction spend on outgoings

Understand that however for sure, given that Moreno is buying the lot, a way around this could / should have been arrived at.
Where there's a will etc etc
More likely the admins are on a bonus for % reduction spend on outgoings

When IEC bought the club they provided a loan to DW to sort out the pitch, however that could not be done this time due to the circumstances. The admins could not place any more debt on the club in the form of a loan they would have been unable to pay back had the bid failed.

I don't think its a matter of where there's a will in this case it's more a matter of circumstances dictate.

The EFL still owe us payments for last season don't they?
Also there's the divvy out from the Covid money.
It shall be interesting to see if Moreno sees the paltry sum he gets from Pollard is worth the bother when a new pitch is going to be four years rent. Hardly seems worth it unless the new stadium company humps the rent up significantly.
It won't be up to Moreno to subsidise their success like the council do.

So......... he wanted it ....... he offered money for it ........... but he was full of hot air ! Also, the person who said the stadium wouldn't be sold on it's own was Krasner ....... who's apparently also full of hot air !

I'm absolutely on board with thinking Lenegan a tw@, for (reportedly) being happy to see us go under, but I don't see what's to be gained by not acknowledging the fact he wanted the stadium.

Bleedin' ell Moonay, you'll try to make an argument out of anything.
The fact is, they are both gobshites and do not have the best interests of Wigan Athletic at heart.

P.S . Does the paragraph below not acknowledge he wanted the Stadium?

The fact is, they are both gobshites and do not have the best interests of Wigan Athletic at heart.

I do agree with moonay lenegan is a TW@

Why, if I disagree with you, is it due to me wanting to cause an argument, while when you disagree with me, you're just informing us of your opinion........... however illogical or blinkered that may be?

As for your PS ....................... no matter the words you typed, you conclude by suggesting that he knew his offer wouldn't be accepted, presumably because of what Krasner had said re everything being sold together.

So......... up to you ......... even though they may both often be full of hot air, in this instance, either Lengan's offer was genuine (and he expected Krasner's statement to be hot air), or, you'
re right about Lenegan's offer, but then you surely need to give some credit to Krasner.

I'm no fan of either, but continually slagging the both of them, for everything, and never giving either the slightest bit of credit, is just daft.

PS. As an Admin, Krasner was never meant to have the best interests of Wigan Athletic at heart. Likewise, Lenegan, I'm not sure of the point of commenting as if either of them should have.

Why, if I disagree with you, is it due to me wanting to cause an argument, while when you disagree with me, you're just informing us of your opinion........... however illogical or blinkered that may be?

As for your PS ....................... no matter the words you typed, you conclude by suggesting that he knew his offer wouldn't be accepted, presumably because of what Krasner had said re everything being sold together.

So......... up to you ......... even though they may both often be full of hot air, in this instance, either Lengan's offer was genuine (and he expected Krasner's statement to be hot air), or, you'
re right about Lenegan's offer, but then you surely need to give some credit to Krasner.

I'm no fan of either, but continually slagging the both of them, for everything, and never giving either the slightest bit of credit, is just daft.

PS. As an Admin, Krasner was never meant to have the best interests of Wigan Athletic at heart. Likewise, Lenegan, I'm not sure of the point of commenting as if either of them should have.

My god, I give up, yer not wired reet thee.

My god, I give up, yer not wired reet thee.
:shrug:

So, I'm not wired reet, but:
- Krasner said the stadium wouldn't be sold separately
- Lenegan made an offer for the stadium regardless, (but he knew it was pointless)
- yet they're both full of hot air.

Clearly, in this instance, (at least) one of them wasn't. That's not me carrying on an argument............ it's simply an obvious, reetly wired, fact.