Salop home boxing day | Page 7 | Vital Football

Salop home boxing day

It really is a moot point how and when they get paid. The principle of them getting paid for doing a shit job from day 1 is my wider point.
As you know this has been my position from very early on hence my decision not to spend any money with the club until they have no control of it or benefit from it.
That these clowns can have free reign over firesaling anything of value then allowing the day to day key aspects of operations (i.e. the pitch) together with the stadium infrastructure go to rack and run whilst at the same time denying the meagerest of hospitality to visiting club owners is a feckin disgrace and not one I wish to be supportive of.
That these parasites can skim off sell on fees for players sold for buttons when their true value is realised and for sure a whole host of other tidy earns and can continue to bill the club for "having nothing to do but wait" is appalling.
If you and others choose to do otherwise of course that's your perogative - it's not for me though.
Hampton, I sense an uncomfortable shift in your stance.

You've always said the admins were to along money from the club right now, which you wouldn't buy the streams. Now......I sense a dawning shift.

I'm watching Silence of the Lambs .....over an hour to go .... ......happy to acknowledge your acknowledgement that the admins aren't currently creaming off us.
😉

Last edited:
If I rent a house and don't live there then sure I would qualify for a rent decrease 🤔🙄
Any commercial landlord would have a fallback min guarantee payment clause to cover such an event.
Together with the set up of alternate catering facilities another example of our club being mugged off.
Never mind eh, let's shrug shoulders and forget it, it's a regular occurrence.
Depends on the rent agreement.

Per night, or per sleep?

Hampton, I sense an uncomfortable shift in your stance.

You've always said the admins were to along money from the club right now, which you wouldn't buy the streams. Now......I sense a dawning shift.

I'm watching Silence of the Lambs .....o we an hour to go .... ......happy to acknowledge your acknowledgement that the admins aren't currently creaming off us.
😉
No shift at all - and I am into season 3 of the crown so no probs there !.
No shift at all - very consistently not spending any hard earned cash until the vultures have left town.
Stanley stated recently that the running costs are still at £500k a month - I would really like to see that P&L as I can't see what they are spending other than salaries and bare minimum day to day items- they clearly continue to cream off our club.
Do you really believe they have taken no money out of the club since they rocked up ?

I apologise........I thought your previous stance was that you weren't paying money cos it was going to the admins.

It isn't.

Yes....I believe they've got nowt so far. I believe your (understandable) stance is sadly misguided.

I apologise........I thought your previous stance was that you weren't paying money cos it was going to the admins.

It isn't.

Yes....I believe they've got nowt so far. I believe your (understandable) stance is sadly misguided.
They may well not have recieved their "final" lump / last peck at the corpse until the sale proceeds however if you believe they have taken not one penny to date for 6 months "work" I despair and for sure it's not me being misguided !

They may well not have recieved their "final" lump / last peck at the corpse until the sale proceeds however if you believe they have taken not one penny to date for 6 months "work" I despair and for sure it's not me being misguided !

The admins will eventually need to be paid.

The lack of funds to date has seriously impacted the team.

I'm happy I haven't contributed to that impact.

Simple.

Maybe we should ask that nice Mr Pollard to make a contribution as they've paid next to nowt this year in total 😉

Thats because they've used it next to nowt this year in total.

And I believe he's already made an offer to pay for the whole of the pitch maintenance, which was turned down ;);)

Any true supporter would buy their stream from the site that maximises revenue for the club they claim to support.

As far as I'm aware, the likes of Cricfree, Wiziwig, IPTV, twitter & facebook give fuck all to the club.

Thats because they've used it next to nowt this year in total.

And I believe he's already made an offer to pay for the whole of the pitch maintenance, which was turned down ;);)

Why would the offer of pitch maintenance be turned down it doesent make sense.

He offered to buy the DW.
Now was that a genuine offer? Did he really want it? Giving that his egg club are losing money every year and are having Sky money cut back next year and the stadium operates on a loss. It was nothing more than wind that the man from Emmerdale was riding into town to rescue a football club and reunite the town's sports.
Even relying on the Government and his Council to prop them up it was really always going to be a no go.

Does Moreno know what a 'snakes pit' he is buying,
who in their right mind would buy Latics the state it's in at present?

I have said it before, a lot of my 'long term' Latics fans 'relatives/friends'
have lost all interest in Latics, due to the Club being 'Decimated'.

I have supported Latics for over 50 years,
we have been 'rock' bottom' before and have been very close to going bust,
but this time it's knocked the fans for six, even if Moreno buys us.

I think a lot of damage to the Club will take years to get the fans back on a regular basis, they will pick their matches,
instead of being 'Season' ticket owners.

Have a look at some of the Non-League Tables and see how many former
League Clubs have been 'languishing' in obscurity for many years.

Let's hope this doesn't happen to us.

Just don't believe he made an offer to maintain the pitch. When? In June July August? That's when the work needed doing.
I think Pie eater meant that by making an offer to buy the stadium company, he would effectively be paying for pitch maintenance.

Does Moreno know what a 'snakes pit' he is buying,
who in their right mind would buy Latics the state it's in at present?

I have said it before, a lot of my 'long term' Latics fans 'relatives/friends'
have lost all interest in Latics, due to the Club being 'Decimated'.

I have supported Latics for over 50 years,
we have been 'rock' bottom' before and have been very close to going bust,
but this time it's knocked the fans for six, even if Moreno buys us.

I think a lot of damage to the Club will take years to get the fans back on a regular basis, they will pick their matches,
instead of being 'Season' ticket owners.

Have a look at some of the Non-League Tables and see how many former
League Clubs have been 'languishing' in obscurity for many years.

Let's hope this doesn't happen to us.

Are you trying to put them off, Springy?

The argument around the financing of the pitch maintenance is one that most people are getting mixed up with.

The stadium company who own the pitch are a separate entity in this administration and as such no money raised from the sale of any player can be used to finance that businesses activities. The stadium company at present has little or no income and as such most of its employees have been made redundant, that includes ground staff, ticket office and general office staff. Any money transferred into that company at present would be used to settle its debts and held by the administrators as part of the dividend to be paid out to creditors in settlement of their claims. Therefore only essential maintenance and safety measures will be undertaken on the stadium and the pitch.

The only income being generated by the stadium is from the matchday rentals paid by both the rugby and the football clubs, who both pay minimal amounts of rent topped up by a percentage of their crowd figure, which we all know has been zero.

People need to get their heads around the fact that there is not one company involved in this administration and although they operate as a group they are all separate companies and are being sold as such. Each company has its own creditors and money raised from the sale of one cannot be used to settle the debts of the others.

The deal for the football club was that if the bidders bought the stadium they would only pay £1 for the football club and I believe that is what has happened. The money to pay the administration costs is to be taken from the sale of the Stadium, Chippy and Euxton., the money raised from player sales has been used to run the football club for the first half of the season.

Given that the stadium has no income and virtually no staff it is no surprise to me that the pitch has suffered and until the deal is completed and capital can be injected into the company without being diverted to pay creditors it will remain in that condition.

We need the EFL to sanction the deal asap.

I think Pie eater meant that by making an offer to buy the stadium company, he would effectively be paying for pitch maintenance.
But it was sound bite Ant he didn't genuinely want it.
If a new pitch cost Latics/ Stadium company a million quid alone plus the expense of maintaining it why would he want to be paying out in one go for a new pitch plus maintenance than what he pays in four years for rent.

The argument around the financing of the pitch maintenance is one that most people are getting mixed up with.

The stadium company who own the pitch are a separate entity in this administration and as such no money raised from the sale of any player can be used to finance that businesses activities. The stadium company at present has little or no income and as such most of its employees have been made redundant, that includes ground staff, ticket office and general office staff. Any money transferred into that company at present would be used to settle its debts and held by the administrators as part of the dividend to be paid out to creditors in settlement of their claims. Therefore only essential maintenance and safety measures will be undertaken on the stadium and the pitch.

The only income being generated by the stadium is from the matchday rentals paid by both the rugby and the football clubs, who both pay minimal amounts of rent topped up by a percentage of their crowd figure, which we all know has been zero.

People need to get their heads around the fact that there is not one company involved in this administration and although they operate as a group they are all separate companies and are being sold as such. Each company has its own creditors and money raised from the sale of one cannot be used to settle the debts of the others.

The deal for the football club was that if the bidders bought the stadium they would only pay £1 for the football club and I believe that is what has happened. The money to pay the administration costs is to be taken from the sale of the Stadium, Chippy and Euxton., the money raised from player sales has been used to run the football club for the first half of the season.

Given that the stadium has no income and virtually no staff it is no surprise to me that the pitch has suffered and until the deal is completed and capital can be injected into the company without being diverted to pay creditors it will remain in that condition.

We need the EFL to sanction the deal asap.
It's been complex like that for years but The football club have tipped in extra to reinstate that pitch over and over again. Especially so in the Premier League years when full and part pitches went down during the season. This is how Dave did things. Separate names, seperate companies and inter company loans.
We do need the EFL to pull their fingers out but once they do, there needs to be some sort of transparency and a few truths about everything that's gone on and goes on.

It's been complex like that for years but The football club have tipped in extra to reinstate that pitch over and over again. Especially so in the Premier League years when full and part pitches went down during the season. This is how Dave did things. Separate names, seperate companies and inter company loans.
We do need the EFL to pull their fingers out but once they do, there needs to be some sort of transparency and a few truths about everything that's gone on and goes on.

I agree that that is what DW did but under the admins that can no longer happen and all this debate about money from player sales being used is no longer possible.

The money from player sales has been used to settle the debts incurred by the Football Club. Those debts included payments to other clubs for transfers and players/staff wages plus expenses to travel to and from games along with payment to the stadium company to use the stadium on matchdays and costs of running the training facilities. 500K a month sounds about right if you ask me.

But it was sound bite Ant he didn't genuinely want it.
If a new pitch cost Latics/ Stadium company a million quid alone plus the expense of maintaining it why would he want to be paying out in one go for a new pitch plus maintenance than what he pays in four years for rent.
It's a bit strange of you to say he didn't want it, when Krasner confirmed he'd made a offer.

If he'd have bought the stadium, then a de facto responsibility for maintenance (including pitch) goes with it.