Sack Race | Page 20 | Vital Football

Sack Race

Decent appointment for Colchester that.
Wow that is a shock.I wonder where that leaves players like Akinde?
It seems likely they have money to spend and are in a similar situation to us this time last season.
Indirectly it might make it more difficult to place any of our under performing players if Colchester have now got funds .It also could also be more likely Maher was seriously looking at players on new year's day.

Last edited:
Wow that is a shock.I wonder where that leaves players like Akinde?
It seems likely they have money to spend and are in a similar situation to is this time last season.
Indirectly it might make it more difficult to place any of our under performing players if Colchester have now got funds .It also could also be more likely Maher was seriously looking at players on new year's day.
......Dagenham, maybe.

Decent appointment for Colchester that.
That's just plain weird.

They have both been out of work for exactly a year (sacked by Portsmouth 2/1/23), during which time they seemed to have been linked with every lower league management post, then pick Colchester.

Clearly like a challenge.

Karl Robinson to Salford as Head Coach. Lots of people here reckon we dodged a bullet not employing him (I certainly prefer Clem), I'll be interested to see how this works out.

Karl Robinson to Salford as Head Coach. Lots of people here reckon we dodged a bullet not employing him (I certainly prefer Clem), I'll be interested to see how this works out.
Quick prediction - I think every goal Salford concede from now will actually be offside or a foul and they will have about 100 penalties not given and 100 goals disallowed in error, and if they lose the better side lost.

And all that will be made clear in a whiney scouse accent.

Quick prediction - I think every goal Salford concede from now will be offside or a foul and they will have about 100 penalties not given and 100 goals disallowed in error, and if they lose the better side lost.

And all that will be made clear in a whiney scouse accent.
I take it you don't like Karl Robinson that much?

Michael Flynn parts ways with Swindon to become the 17th (possibly even18th) League Two manager to be sacked this season.

Signed a contract extension in November, we'll done Agent Flynn nearly as successful as Agent Onoura at f***ing Swindon up.

Signed a contract extension in November, we'll done Agent Flynn nearly as successful as Agent Onoura at f***ing Swindon up.
Didn't someone on a previous thread say Flynn was gone about a month ago, quitting due to some financial reason, only to find it was being reported on some bogus site?

Short stay of execution, as it happened.