Rugby | Page 4 | Vital Football

Rugby

Made a brilliant AB team look poor. That's how fantastic England were. Best I've ever seen from them by a distance

AB's wiped the so called world no. 1's last week and then got pasted by England. Truly awesome

Last edited:
Said this at work yesterday - at midday on Saturday I'll either be really into Rugby, or not give a shit about Rugby

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

It's on too early next week, so will be recording it. No one.post the result until about midday next Saturday please...

It's on too early next week, so will be recording it. No one.post the result until about midday next Saturday please...
I tried shutting myself off to news bulletins, listening to people etc then half way through Woman's Hour the presenter said how well the team did. It was Woman's Hour ffs.

I tried shutting myself off to news bulletins, listening to people etc then half way through Woman's Hour the presenter said how well the team did. It was Woman's Hour ffs.

I know more women that like rugby than men. But then I usually hang with football peeps. It's best to shutdown any media, including social media. There's always some fecker that will ruin your day by telling you the score. My bet is that it will be OSK...

There's always some fecker that will ruin your day by telling you the score. My bet is that it will be OSK...

I’m hurt...

I promise that if you don’t go online, or on social media of any kind, It won’t be me that spills the beans ?

Great but not as good as the scoreline suggests. Gave away too many penalties. Thought New Zealand were awesome and we'll have to step up several gears next week.

Certainly not complaining and I loved the game.

Dreading Wales winning it. Their fans will be like the Scousers if Liverpool win the Prem. Anyone but them, please.

Ps, I wish footballers behaved like rugby players re:
Not arguing with the ref.
Not pretending to be injured/fouled.

Those two issues blight our lovely game imo.
You must have seen a different game to me 58..
agree about the players though. Don,t understand why fifa don,t make every complaint go through the captains etc

Quite a few people/commentators said the same as me last week.

Totay we were imperious (and cut out the penalty gifts amongst other things).

Whoever we get in the final I hope we don’t f*ck it up.

The game v The AB’s we completely dominated and were the better team for 80 mins. Best full game I think I’ve seen an England team play. We “should” beat whoever we get if we play like yesterday. Bring it on.

Who do people want in rhe final?

I'd like Wales (who were poor and lucky last week) and to thrash them. However the possibility of losing to them fills me with dread. They raise their game v us and we'd never hear the end of it.

Today's game should have been the final imo.
Thats pretty much how i feel about it. Playing wales in the final could either be excellent or tragic. Losing to SA wouldn't be quite as tragic, particularly as they would have beaten wales to get there.

Keen to see what injuries weve picked up today. Farrell took a battering. May came off very early, injured. Cant remember if others were also injured, but it was a very hard fought game. Lets hope for regardless of who wins tomorrow, its a close battle to the end and they knock seven bells of shit out of one another for 80 mins.

Well, RSA not Wales in the final and I'm sure Jones is already working on the tactics for the match. It's a final and anything can happen; England are probably clear favourites but can't take anything for granted.