Rugby | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rugby

More so in the Australian side, as for NZ, many are maoris.
Maoris are New Zealanders, despite what your racist mind may think.

The importing of foreign players is ridiculous in Rugby. Tuilangi, the Vunipolas and Te'o aren't English, the Japanese team obviously aren't all Japanese, and the Australian team are the worst.

This isn't the same as Raheem Sterling playing for England, this is importing adults and young adults to play for another national team. This is like Middle Eastern countries importing African runners, Eastern European countries importing Brazilian footballers, but it is on a bigger scale. It threatens to make a mockery of what is a nation verses nation competition

Is this spat between Kura and AK, the biggest on here yet? Surpassing any division that brexit, racism or political views have caused?

Personally I reckon the All Blacks are a shoo-in to win the whole thing. But that’s possibly because I’ve watched them crush a couple of generations of decent Wallaby sides without breaking a sweat over the past 15 years. Maybe they don’t hold the same fears for Northern hemisphere sides.

It's the fun of birth rite politics in selection.
The real All Blacksare the N Z Maori XV who rarely play here. They have to be "pure" indigenous to qualify for selection.
The All Blacks are a selection from the rest so to speak minus the players who ply their trade overseas.
Although some do get selected for both but rarely these days, seems your one or the other.
Any way, going to be a fascinating week of media hype and hopefully the winner should beat whoever else gets through.

No chance of any Northern hemisphere nation winning it.

Unfortunately we now have a week of England ands it's over hyped coach, imported players and one dimensional supporters going on and on about the All Blacks and their "cheating".
As we showed yesterday theirs our way of playing the game then theirs everyone else. Go the might AB's. (Now waits for posts of derision)

Yes, unlike the all backs, who of course have not got half a team of Pacific Islander imports!

Great but not as good as the scoreline suggests. Gave away too many penalties. Thought New Zealand were awesome and we'll have to step up several gears next week.

Certainly not complaining and I loved the game.

Dreading Wales winning it. Their fans will be like the Scousers if Liverpool win the Prem. Anyone but them, please.

Ps, I wish footballers behaved like rugby players re:
Not arguing with the ref.
Not pretending to be injured/fouled.

Those two issues blight our lovely game imo.

I thought england were excellent and deserved the margin of victory - in complete control in the second half and got the balance of passing the ball with possession kicking spot on. Very little to criticise about the performance - a joint record victory (and in a World Cup QF) against a talented and improving if a bit naive Aussie side. NZ were immense too, but Ireland are a lot weaker than the Aussies - a side on the down who peaked 18 months too soon.

The Wales were yet again ultra lucky today - they might as well have had Nigel Owens refereeing. The French lad can have few complaints for stupid petulance, but for me, Moriaty’s closeline was far, far more dangerous and should have been a red card for consistency’s sake given the red for the French lad and general harsh judgements against anything high this word cup. The late strip for the winning try was clearly forward too. Don’t get me wrong, Wales are a very robust, 7/10 every game side who are in top form, but Lady Luck seems to have shined on them over the past year and we can only hope it runs out soon.

A Welsh pundit said on the radio a day or two ago that only Welsh people ever want Wales to win as they are the most disliked national rugby team in the world. Well I must admit I was rooting for Les Bleus.

The importing of foreign players is ridiculous in Rugby. Tuilangi, the Vunipolas and Te'o aren't English, the Japanese team obviously aren't all Japanese, and the Australian team are the worst.
Tuilagi came here at the age of 12 - not a rugby import. Maki Vinupola came to the UK as a kid - not a rugby import. Billy Vinupola came to UK as a child - not a rugby import. Te'o played rugby league for Samoa and union in UK and France. His mother is English - so not a rugby import. So, all three are the same as Sterling.

Tuilagi came here at the age of 12 - not a rugby import. Maki Vinupola came to the UK as a kid - not a rugby import. Billy Vinupola came to UK as a child - not a rugby import. Te'o played rugby league for Samoa and union in UK and France. His mother is English - so not a rugby import. So, all three are the same as Sterling.
No they aren't

Then you are truly ignorant and probably thick too. How can a 12 year old who came to this country with his parents be a rugby import? How can a player with an English mother be a rugby import?
Because The Vunipola's father was a Tongan rugby international

Lol - Manu Tuilagi has 5 brothers, all of who were Samoan rugby internationals! :lol:
So what? My aunt was the front-end of a pantomime horse. There is no logic in your argument. All three players you refer to qualify to play for England by right regardless what their fathers may or may not have done. Idiot - you're competing with VG for thickness