Royal Family | Page 34 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets worse for Andy.

Prince Andrew to face civil sex assault case after US ruling

Prince Andrew is to face a civil case in the US over allegations he sexually assaulted a woman when she was 17.

Virginia Giuffre is suing the prince, claiming he abused her in 2001.
His lawyers said the complaint should be dismissed, citing a 2009 deal she signed with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. But a New York judge ruled the case could continue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59871514

All I'm going to say is that Virginia Giuffre better avoid Parisian tunnels.
Yes, I’d imagine his sweat glands are miraculously starting to work again.

For anyone wondering why he is being charged it is simple, as the Epstein case was under a difference offence.

Andrew was not be a "potential defendant" as referred to in the settlement, in the 2009 lawsuit, hence this lawsuit can go ahead.

There are no allegation that the duke had trafficked individuals for illegal sexual activity.

Andrew was somebody to whom the girls were trafficked, that's a different criteria to bring a trafficker

For anyone wondering why he is being charged it is simple, as the Epstein case was under a difference offence.

Andrew was not be a "potential defendant" as referred to in the settlement, in the 2009 lawsuit, hence this lawsuit can go ahead.

There are no allegation that the duke had trafficked individuals for illegal sexual activity.

Andrew was somebody to whom the girls were trafficked, that's a different criteria to bring a trafficker

Surely Andrew can't be expected to do his own sex trafficking? He probably has a fella to brush his teeth for him.

Good a time as any to get rid of the royal family I reckon. Maybe get them office admin jobs using guillotines so they can always see how things could be worse.

I jest of course.
1_pfNX9eLbnTML7y1y-UnX5Q.jpeg

I think in a 100yrs they'll look back on royalty as a cruel form of captivity. Much like the zoo polar bears they are constantly watched, yes they have all the food they want but they all go mad in the end.

I feel so sorry for the queen. Just constant shit surrounding her. William seems a good egg but the rest seem poison in one way or another.

Good a time as any to get rid of the royal family I reckon. Maybe get them office admin jobs using guillotines so they can always see how things could be worse.

I jest of course.
View attachment 54986
Yes, I hate the concept of it, a total anachronism that has no meaningful function. I do quite like Charles (will over the past decade at least) and William but in this day and age there's no justification for the Royal family IMO.

For me, they’re purely a tourist attraction. I don’t know the levels of tourist income they generate versus their cost so happy to be educated, but they are merely there for people to spend their hard earned over here which does help the affluence of our country.

I half like the queen because she is a voice of reason, and quite level headed. However, she does have friends from different cultures who do not share our western values quite so highly when it comes to human rights for example, so there’s a flip side to the coin.

The alternative to a royal family is the Kennedys or the Trumps, someone will always want to rule and we are better off with an inoffensive old lady than, not having them.

For me, they’re purely a tourist attraction. I don’t know the levels of tourist income they generate versus their cost so happy to be educated, but they are merely there for people to spend their hard earned over here which does help the affluence of our country.
The Palace of Versailles has nearly 10 million visitors a year. W... Where are the French royals by the way?

Mr Andrew Windsor as now called.
Yep stripped of all his military affiliations and will no longer be known as His Royal Highness. There was a time when he would have been taken to the Tower then we could have had a public execution with his head being chopped off.
As much as I dislike London I might have made the trip to see it.

It's interesting it has taken until this point for him to be stripped of his duties. One would have thought that the exposure of his deep association with the industrial scale paedophiles Epstein and Maxwell would have been the appropriate point.

Mr Andrew Windsor as now called.

I still think he is referred to as Prince (pronounced ponce) Andrew but the title
"His Royal Highness" has been removed.

Whilst all the Memes circulate and the majority of the public want him to go to court and ultimately pay for his crimes if convicted.... I personally hope it all happens after Her Majesty the Queen passes, I feel so sorry for her at this difficult time. P.S. I would feel the same for any mother....

It's interesting it has taken until this point for him to be stripped of his duties. One would have thought that the exposure of his deep association with the industrial scale paedophiles Epstein and Maxwell would have been the appropriate point.

Whats worse even after Epstein was released from his first jail sentence Andrew still allowed himself to be associated the man...... maybe Andrew thought in his lofty position he was bomb proof.
This photo has been looked at long and hard by the press and there are other photos of Andrew wearing this shirt with the same cuff links.
Looking at Maxwell in the background its her smug expression having completed the task Epstein set for her....

Attachments

• 17817162-7404473-The_photo_that_haunts_him_Prince_Andrew_with_his_arm_around_the_-m-2_15670579...jpg
    17817162-7404473-The_photo_that_haunts_him_Prince_Andrew_with_his_arm_around_the_-m-2_15670579...jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.