Royal Family | Page 32 | Vital Football

Royal Family

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
I'm no royalist, as most of you know, but ffs, this is ridiculous. These kids are so damn woke these days. Taking down a picture of the Queen because she represents the colonial Britain, well done, big fucking deal.

https://news.sky.com/story/oxford-u...to-remove-colonial-portrait-of-queen-12328108
Reading through that, to be honest it strikes me as:

One group of students voted to put it up and bought it.

Eight years later another group of students vote to take it down.

That bloke is the biggest racist I have ever seen. Why is he allowed on TV. He is no better than a black Tommy Robinson. Same kind of views just opposite views. But he is ok to go on TV like that and speak nonsense.
But the really sad thing about this is that he earns a living in an organisation paid for from the public purse. Even worse is that he is able to spout his divisive bile to students who then go out into the world to propagate these seriously jaundiced views.
Is there still an ancient law around that says that defaming the monarch, means being sent to the Tower of London for a stint on bread and water?

colavfc

Vital 1st Team Regular
But the really sad thing about this is that he earns a living in an organisation paid for from the public purse. Even worse is that he is able to spout his divisive bile to students who then go out into the world to propagate these seriously jaundiced views.
Is there still an ancient law around that says that defaming the monarch, means being sent to the Tower of London for a stint on bread and water?
The man is poison. And seems to be on a mission to diversify rather than unite.
There's another one on GMB too. A black woman. Apparently a doctor. Absolute poison. Anti white. Anti British.