Royal Family | Page 33 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the legal experts, thought I believe it’s not as difficult for the US to get extradition of a U.K. person as you might hope - obviously if the US is looking to extradite you then it’s probably pretty serious.

I suspect the reality is there are mechanisms and deals in place to protect Andrew for a very long time.

USA won't hand over that woman who killed that cyclist, when she was driving on the wrong side of the road so I can't see us handing them a Prince

It's not as easy as the press portray in fairness, the only people we've effectively 'extradited' in recent years were the Beatles to Gitmo off the top of my head.

You can't be extradited for a civil offence in any event.

Whatever the merits of her claim, filing in NY against Andrew is akin to me filing in Tamworth saying I believe Putin owes me 2billion. Even if a court finds merit in your claim, it achieves the square root of fuck all because there's no means to enforce it as they have no jurisdiction.

It's not as easy as the press portray in fairness, the only people we've effectively 'extradited' in recent years were the Beatles to Gitmo off the top of my head.

You can't be extradited for a civil offence in any event.

Whatever the merits of her claim, filing in NY against Andrew is akin to me filing in Tamworth saying I believe Putin owes me 2billion. Even if a court finds merit in your claim, it achieves the square root of fuck all because there's no means to enforce it as they have no jurisdiction.

If you won against Putin I think you would get something more than the square root of f all.

It wouldn't be pleasant though and you would need to watch out for dodgy umbrellas, drinks bought you and aftershave bottles lieing in the street 😏

If you won against Putin I think you would get something more than the square root of f all.

It wouldn't be pleasant though and you would need to watch out for dodgy umbrellas, drinks bought you and aftershave bottles lieing in the street 😏
And therin lies the problem. The rules were made by them to be used against us. Always been the same.

I saw the BBC piece on it. It made me curious about how Barbadians feel about it. I'd imagine more of them don't care one way or another.

At least the interviews I saw, it seemed more were in the okay whatever we're still in the Commonwealth, but does it help the economy and provide my kids with jobs camp.

Watched the BB1 2 part documentary on the Princes the last 2 weeks.

R.F up in arms about it and won't let BBC televise the Westminster TV at Christmas.

I personally watched them both and didn't find anything off about the program.

As for H & M lawyer being on it, gives us a break: they darn well deserve to stick up for themselves given the vile bilge that goes around about them, M especially.

Prince Harry in the paper today advising people who are in a job that is getting them down to quit, saying it's great for your mental health.
What planet does this complete fuckin idiot live on.

That I have to agree with. Unless you can afford to you can't

That I have to agree with. Unless you can afford to you can't
It's easy enough if you work in the right industry but a lot of people don't and could face destitution if they lost their job with little chance of finding something else, they also will not be able to afford to sit on the side lines and retrain.

As you suggest Harry's comments are right for the right people but for many out there would come across as a bit unrealistic I think.

It's easy enough if you work in the right industry but a lot of people don't and could face destitution if they lost their job with little chance of finding something else, they also will not be able to afford to sit on the side lines and retrain.

As you suggest Harry's comments are right for the right people but for many out there would come across as a bit unrealistic I think.

I wouldn't quit a job before lining up a new one and I don't think many of us would, Over 45/50 you are on the downward spiral,l sadly no matter how good you are or think you are.
Although illegal , companies are very ageist.
If you're on minimum wage far enough those jobs are 10 a penny but all likely to make your metal health worse

Looks like Andy the paedo is off the hook. Was always going to be the case I guess. One rule for them, well in fact no rules for them

I doubt he is off the hook. He was never mentioned as he wasn't in the U.S jurisdiction over the Epstein case.

From what legal firms are already saying and the judge being unimpressed and hard on his legal beavers today I doubt it is cut and dried

It gets worse for Andy.

Prince Andrew to face civil sex assault case after US ruling

Prince Andrew is to face a civil case in the US over allegations he sexually assaulted a woman when she was 17.

Virginia Giuffre is suing the prince, claiming he abused her in 2001.
His lawyers said the complaint should be dismissed, citing a 2009 deal she signed with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. But a New York judge ruled the case could continue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59871514

All I'm going to say is that Virginia Giuffre better avoid Parisian tunnels.

Status
Not open for further replies.