Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 122 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

RS7 is what, 23/4 - got several years before he needs to make that move to Real and let's face it, the top table of EC/CL achievement, say when he is 27. Pep will be long gone, get as much £££ for RS as possible. Until then let's stockpile silverware whilst the floodlights shine.

Melbourne City who top the table celebrating 10 years by playing in their original Heart strip. Half time City are 1-0 up vs Central Coast Mariners, on BT sport live.

Interesting JK. The only one I would not say is a dud is Jorginho, who has come good recently under SFFL. The others are all duds, even slabhead. The raglets are moaning about him being an average player. Fred has been a disaster and we all know what a lemon the orange turned out to be.

Try to chip at anything they can see, just because we lost one game which if it had been reffed correctly with an unbiased VAR ref, then we would be not discussing this. I am sure that Pep won't extend his stay, I hope I am wrong, simply because I fear how do you follow that.

They've never liked him, always seeking ways to undermine him or diminish his accomplishments. Despite the record breaking 2017/18 season and his second act by inconveniently securing the first back to back titles in a decade and a clean sweep of domestic trophies.....he proved them wrong. Not only has he shown you can play out from the back, he changed the view of goalkeeper's role fundamentally, delivered some of the most fluid, scintillating football the league has ever seen.....and some of them begrudge this.

They will be desperate for the dippers to succeed so the more media friendly Klopp can be hailed as a 'coaching genius'.

They've never liked him, always seeking ways to undermine him or diminish his accomplishments. Despite the record breaking 2017/18 season and his second act by inconveniently securing the first back to back titles in a decade and a clean sweep of domestic trophies.....he proved them wrong. Not only has he shown you can play out from the back, he changed the view of goalkeeper's role fundamentally, delivered some of the most fluid, scintillating football the league has ever seen.....and some of them begrudge this.

They will be desperate for the dippers to succeed so the more media friendly Klopp can be hailed as a 'coaching genius'.
Already he is a genius and a legend in city's history . i feel privileged to watch the style of play he brought in here. This is Media's blatant attempt to help liverpool in thier bid to steal the title from us. VAR is Liverpool's 12th man this season and Kloop is given a lesson by VAR on how to steal title from us.

Agreed Kenny, more like we are trying to give it away than having it stolen at the moment.
Once our injured players are fixed and we get our team back together we will be giving it a good shot.