Rolling Specubollox 21/22 | Page 26 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox 21/22

It would fit with the plan to invest in the future (like they did with Aguero). I wouldn’t be surprised to see Newcastle’s owners aim to secure a ‘statement’ signing and they could well be in the mix (if only to be in the news)

personally I think either the rags will get him or Spain, I just hope if it is next Summer that we don't spend all Summer chasing an illusion like we did this one.

It would fit with the plan to invest in the future (like they did with Aguero). I wouldn’t be surprised to see Newcastle’s owners aim to secure a ‘statement’ signing and they could well be in the mix (if only to be in the news)
There are plenty of players who think they should be auto first team picks who would have an eye on Newcastle now. The new owners will want to make a statement like we did with Robin Who as quickly as possible for their long suffering fan base

Do you now how much longer he has on his contract? Innocent until proven otherwise, but not going to be easy for him. He hasn't exactly covered himself in glory. Another expensive flop, inadequate as a left back and possibly as a member of society.
He was a pretty good LB until injured bombing down the left. As for his contribution to society I will leave it to the jury, but it is not looking good I must admit.

Undountedly. This mob love nothing better than a football soap opera to generate clicks etc. Last summer they had The Kane Saga, now they have discovred their next income generator. I expect this to gradually morph into a story about how badly Sterling has been treated and how City are holding back the England star, jeopardising his chance of being in the WC squad :blah: )
(Their hypocrisy from 2016 Euros and beyond will be noted)

:rofl:It’s even funnier than I thought! Firstly I saw who the author was - bitter ex-City player who has never shirked for sticking the boot in whenever he can. Secondly there is the utter absurdity of the juxtaposition of the headline and the first sentence……….talk about self-generating headlines. FFS. The headline claims Sterling is “tilpped to sign for PSG”……..only to discover that the guy penning the article is the source of the “tip”.

So basically they just made this up.

As for the stat comparing the number of touches made by STerling compared to Steffen……..I would suspect that a trawl of the archives might reveal a number of games where Aguero had a similar ratio to Ederson’s in some games. Given the importance of the keeper in how City build play this is hard;y a surprise and somewhat selective and shallow. But I would expect nothing less of the limited Danny Mills.

This is so much an example of what is wrong with the world and the media these days but that is an entirely different conversation :rant:

:rofl:It’s even funnier than I thought! Firstly I saw who the author was - bitter ex-City player who has never shirked for sticking the boot in whenever he can. Secondly there is the utter absurdity of the juxtaposition of the headline and the first sentence……….talk about self-generating headlines. FFS. The headline claims Sterling is “tilpped to sign for PSG”……..only to discover that the guy penning the article is the source of the “tip”.

So basically they just made this up.

As for the stat comparing the number of touches made by STerling compared to Steffen……..I would suspect that a trawl of the archives might reveal a number of games where Aguero had a similar ratio to Ederson’s in some games. Given the importance of the keeper in how City build play this is hard;y a surprise and somewhat selective and shallow. But I would expect nothing less of the limited Danny Mills.

This is so much an example of what is wrong with the world and the media these days but that is an entirely different conversation :rant:

So, in a nutshell, what is todays' narrative?

Undountedly. This mob love nothing better than a football soap opera to generate clicks etc. Last summer they had The Kane Saga, now they have discovred their next income generator. I expect this to gradually morph into a story about how badly Sterling has been treated and how City are holding back the England star, jeopardising his chance of being in the WC squad :blah: )
(Their hypocrisy from 2016 Euros and beyond will be noted)

When you say 'noted', do you note it in a big notebook or do you have a filing cabinet that you put things in that you have 'noted'? Or is it 'noted' online?

Asking for a fan.

Thanks Buzz, FYI I too have made a mental note, although not on paper - of your reply of course although I can always refer back to your above post should I need to in the days and weeks to come.

I am glad you have joined the club of having to write down everything we do just in case we cant remember what we had for breakfast this morning eg

I am glad you have joined the club of having to write down everything we do just in case we cant remember what we had for breakfast this morning eg

According to a note I made I enjoyed three mange tout and a desiccated owl membrane, which is unusual since that's usually a late supper. According to an early 70's Shoot! questionnaire that is what Barney Daniels would have enjoyed on the eve of a cup final. Any cup final. Being an overly zealous, not to say impressionable city fan, I have followed his diet ever since.

I hope you have noted this.