Rolling Specubollox 21/22 | Page 39 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox 21/22

:agree: Nice rumour though for him - makes him look wanted. He’s one of those players that I cannot imagine even Pep managing to motivate.

:agree: Nice rumour though for him - makes him look wanted. He’s one of those players that I cannot imagine even Pep managing to motivate.

but on a free, it would have been a bargain, had it not worked out we could have made a tidy profit and sold him it’s business

but on a free, it would have been a bargain, had it not worked out we could have made a tidy profit and sold him it’s business
Our recent success has been built on team work and a strong work ethic, both attributes are alien to the Pog, if he came on a free and played for no wages I would not want him.

I think he sees himself as a sort of Global Superstar Shirt Seller…….only he doesn’t put anywhere near enough work in (except on his image and his hair). I believe he would have the same sort of disruptive, distracting influence in the dressing room - along the lines of Mario but without the goals. Not for me.