Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 42 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

From the BBBC:
Kyle Walker-Peters must have been a bit nervous as he steps across the run of Sadio Mane and the forward goes down.
There's no real appeal though and VAR doesn't get involved. No penalty.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I await the litany of excuses from Klipperty....
  • The grass was too long/short/wet/dry
  • The Southampton players kit with the diagonal stripe confused his players and they couldn’t focus.....
  • The officials forgot to award Liverpool a penalty
  • The posts are too wide/shaped differently
  • The Southampton goalie was too tall etc

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I await the litany of excuses from Klipperty....
  • The grass was too long/short/wet/dry
  • The Southampton players kit with the diagonal stripe confused his players and they couldn’t focus.....
  • The officials forgot to award Liverpool a penalty
  • The posts are too wide/shaped differently
  • The Southampton goalie was too tall etc
forgot to disallow the Saints goal
forgot to send a Saints player off if Dips losing
forgot send another off, if Dips still losing with 10 minutes to go.

Bleat, bleat, bleat. “Other teams wI’ll get a penalty for this....” ......yeah, right. He is SO suited to his club, totally absorbed the culture of victimhood.

when in real time the ball goes over the touch line, the demeanour of Kyle-Walker to me says he was not expecting anything other than a goal kick and Klipperty is wrong about other teams getting penalties for this, but it does make you wonder if players practice tripping themselves up in these situations and getting away with it.

They have form for using the tactic. The one that sticks in my mind is their match against Newcastle two years ago I think around Christmas/New Year when they were struggling to score against Newcastle and in the second half (I think) Salah literally threw himself to the floor after minimal contact - it was the only way they could find to break the deadlock.

Klopp’s comments are so disingenuous it makes me gag.

Pretty sure it was 0-0 and they were struggling in the second half. Blatant cheating but not censured by the FA as ‘attempting to deceive the officials’.

Can’t argue with that .....because he was successful and managed to deceive them.

So Villa get a pass and the Dippers possibly get an easier path to the next round. The ‘analysis’ is specious and pathetic.........as usual I always try and imagine the reaction if it was Manchester City in This situation and I do not think for one moment it would be waved off in so casual a manner. The paper, pundits and internet would explode in indignation.

There would be no sympathetic comment like “If the game is off it will only add to the fixture congestion both clubs are likely to face in an already crowded calendar this season.” as offered by the suck up McNulty. And you can bet that Kropp isn’t going to insist that he would only be fair to play the fixture against the full first team squad of his opponents.....

Aston Villa plan to play youngsters against Liverpool in FA Cup after Covid outbreak https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55575321

In all, 14 Villa staff - including nine players - have tested positive.

Where is the outrage and horror from the football media?

Yep. Deafened by the silence.

This fixture should not go ahead IMO.

Watching Borussia MG-Bayern in the Budesliga.

Munich 2 up, one a handball penalty VAR decision that has questions about it, pulled back just before HT to 2-2.

Now 3-2 to Borussia shortly into the second half. Sane on the field for Munich.

Watching the Wolves game, second half just started, up 1-0, but Villa are holding the not so mighty Dipps 1-1