Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 139 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

I got a strange feelings about penalties and we don’t have this much fire power to take it to 10-11 display if we are in this situation
Our record on penalties is my nightmare - not even certain we would get to the sudden death phase given how bad we have been at spot kicks this season. We need to get the job done in normal time - certainly before penalties become an issue.

I am not celebrating the rags loss yet.

Our record on penalties is my nightmare - not even certain we would get to the sudden death phase given how bad we have been at spot kicks this season. We need to get eh job done in normal time - certainly before penalties become an issue.

I’m sorry I got a bit carried away with it last night.
No more of that from me.

We all love it when the rags lose. I am just celebrating warmly inside and displaying a No Hubris exterior, keeping my powder dry.

We all love it when the rags lose. I am just celebrating warmly inside and displaying a No Hubris exterior, keeping my powder dry.
Well if I can gloat over a Rags loss, I will gloat big time. Don't worry about ET & pens it ain't going to happen

Our record on penalties is my nightmare - not even certain we would get to the sudden death phase given how bad we have been at spot kicks this season. We need to get the job done in normal time - certainly before penalties become an issue.

Rightly said. Even during normal time , we cannot convert kicks confidently.When Yaya was there I would be confident but now teams are ready to concede spot kicks to city in normal time .Teams knew that we are going to miss the spot kick chance.

Corners ,spot kicks chances need to be sorted out next season. The amount chance we get and conversion rate is poor in both areas