Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 43 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

The dippers may as well have been given a bye ....1-4 right now.

Not sure how this match was sanctioned to go ahead.

What's been the BT Sport narrative?

I ditched them in the autumn but would be interested to learn whetat they made of it.

The BBC headline was “Liverpool need second half flurry to overcome a depleted Aston Villa” (My emphasis) so it’s easy to see who they are appeasing.

Depleted? That hardly gives the big picture. It implies AV were missing a few top names and not that The Mighty LiverpoolTMFailed played against a side composed of seven under-23 players and four from the under-18s.

I ditched them in the autumn but would be interested to learn whetat they made of it.

The BBC headline was “Liverpool need second half flurry to overcome a depleted Aston Villa” (My emphasis) so it’s easy to see who they are appeasing.

Depleted? That hardly gives the big picture. It implies AV were missing a few top names and not that The Mighty LiverpoolTMFailed played against a side composed of seven under-23 players and four from the under-18s.

Sorry, I'd made the assumption you'd been watching it.
I had it on in the background for that first five minutes or so, until I realised BMG-BM was on, so decided to take a look at that with our upcoming CL last 16 ties in mind.
The commentary was our favourite, Darke, with Keown - safe to say, no mention of transfer fees or valuations that I can recall.
As an aside, I've seen comment on social media that Darke knows the effect his commentary has on our supporters, and takes delight in continuing the narrative.
How that conclusion has definitely been reached I'm not sure, but, if there's even a modicum of truth in it, it says a great deal about his professionalism to me.

No worries. The lack of professionalism from Darke is totally in keeping with the overall approach of BT Sport stretching back to and before their disgraceful coverage of our semifinal vs RM under Pellegrini when they produced advertising material which did not feature the only PL club remaining in the competition and representing English football.

Burnley scrape past MK Dons 4-3 on penalties after scoring in stoppages to level it, and take it to extra time first of all.

Blackpool knock out WBA in the same manner (3-2) after a 2-2 draw.

Doubtless the rag tops and the usual media suspects will be wetting themselves as JoMU top the table for the first time in 3 years.....

’We are exactly where we belong' - Matic

Honest to God could you ever wish for a more grevious expression of the JoMU overweening, genetically encoded Sense of Entitlement? :sick: 🤮