Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 22 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

FT JoMU 0 Arse 1

Oily will go from hero to zero pretty quick. Standby for those declaring him a coaching genius a few days ago to claim he isn't up to the job at a 'top club'.
Yes, sadly Oily will not be at the wheel much longer. His record for games played in charge vs the greatest manager who ever lived for the same number of games Mr. Red Nose is better, but this will not save him from the bile of Rat Boy and co

It is kind of intriguing that the team on top of the table has the worst goals against, Everton are maybe not the real deal, but perhaps the Saints could be. As for the Pog he has always been a lazy git, but very talented.

I can’t stop smiling how bad Pogba is. £90m. :giggle:
Which idiot at the swamp brought him back? :ROFLMAO:
I don't think he is a bad player Rising, just handled wrongly, if he was with pep, we might have seen the real PP, but then again we would not have paid such a ridiculous figure but may in the future for a tried and tested player (not Messi wrong end of the age bracket for a footballer)

The Youth Cup final has just kicked off, and the flags at half mast next to the pitch are flapping quite strongly - I bet it's a bit cold as well.

Chelsea with a huge amount of luck with their equaliser. A massive deflection that was going a mile wide.
Harwood-Bellis could do nothing about it, it went in off his head. 2-2.

City get a little luck this time, but it was a good move to start with.
Delap, played in by sub Braaf, and his shot is saved by the keeper, bounces off a defender, and across goal, and falls to Palmer at the far post, who finishes from a yard or so out. 3-2.