Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 20 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

Looking at the table, with our game in hand a win could take us up to 5th spot. Looking so far like a much more even season.

Looking at the table, with our game in hand a win could take us up to 5th spot. Looking so far like a much more even season.

Yep, Villa away but if we won it we're just two off the pace. Our performances need to improve though, no cut and thrust, we can't get any rhythm going, hopefully that changes soon.

With our injuries, I suppose it’s to be expected we are having a patchy time.
I’m going to take a leaf out of JK’s book and be more understanding and optimistic.
:giggle:

With our injuries, I suppose it’s to be expected we are having a patchy time.
I’m going to take a leaf out of JK’s book and be more understanding and optimistic.
:giggle:
The key will be to get our injured first teamers back, without others getting crocked, this season has a very long way to go yet.

Yep, Villa away but if we won it we're just two off the pace. Our performances need to improve though, no cut and thrust, we can't get any rhythm going, hopefully that changes soon.
Our injuries are key, we can't afford any more. If so Everton, Dippers, Spuds and us will fight it out this season for # 1

Good news from St George's Park Burton - City have beaten Blackburn 4-0 in their FA Youth Cup semi final.
A late flurry of goals sealed it, after it had been 1-0 for quite a while.
Delap played and scored, so won't be featuring tomorrow, I would think. Same with Harwood-Bellis, who was tonight's captain.
Chelsea or United will be the opponents on Monday, and they play a little later on.

Dippers equalise courtesy of a penalty after Salah gets a small contact under his foot ......and theatrically throws himself to the floor. We have seen this movie before.

Whenever they are struggling Salah gets out his equity card :arrghh:

Dippers have a goal ruled out by VAR.

I wonder whether that would have happened if there had been 45000+ dipper fans screaming at the officials.....