Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 137 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

The Spurs result means Everyone have skin in Sunday's game do we can expetc another kicking I think....

5th (EL grp) Dippers P37 59pts
6th (EL grp) Spurs P37 59pts
7th (EL qualification) W Ham P36 59pts
8th Everton P37 59pts

Last edited:
The Spurs result means Everyone have skin in Sunday's game do we can expo another kicking I think....

5th (EL grp) Dippers P37 59pts
6th (EL grp) Spurs P37 59pts
7th (EL qualification) W Ham P36 59pts
8th Everton P37 59pts

Maybe. Prior to last night, you wouldn't have thought that of a Brighton led by Potter. Ancelotti?

LOL. Loved reading a dipper acquaintance getting giddy about their “season has been saved” by them potentially scrapping into the last CL qualification place. A stark change from the crowing this time last year. How the ‘mighty’ are fallen. That’s where hubris gets you.

LOL. Loved reading a dipper acquaintance getting giddy about their “season has been saved” by them potentially scrapping into the last CL qualification place. A stark change from the crowing this time last year. How the ‘mighty’ are fallen. That’s where hubris gets you.
It may turn out for the best for the Foxes, they do lack depth playing twice a week.

I would prefer to have had them play Thursday Sunday too, but it appears plans don't always go like you want them, but we are saved from them having a clear midweek diary, which would have benefitted them more.

Brentford are in the Championship play off final after defeating Bournemouth 3-1 (3-2 aggregate) in the second leg.
They were 2 down on aggregate at one stage.

just watching the Sunderland/Lincoln game, why is it, if a side has a long throw expert he is given all the time in the world to dry the ball or wait for all the players to get up field into the area, but a normal throw in is yellow carded if he takes his time

just watching the Sunderland/Lincoln game, why is it, if a side has a long throw expert he is given all the time in the world to dry the ball or wait for all the players to get up field into the area, but a normal throw in is yellow carded if he takes his time

I have no idea. Same reason they never penalise keepers until eh last ten minutes event though they start slowing things don from the very first kick.

I get massively p*****d off about players not retreating at free kicks. There was one instance last Tuesday where the Brighton player was literally 2 feet away and nothing was done. Not that I am surprised given how poor Atwell was.

.....and another thing :rant: (you’ve started me off now :rofl:)

Has anyone noticed just how long keepers hold onto the ball these days? As well as picking it up and running with it in their hands from the goal one to the front of the 18 yard box. I thought they couldn’t do that AND could only hold the ball for 6 seconds?

Wow. If I remember, Sunderland suffered two successive relegations and now this will be a fourth season in the third division.
I doubt they will ever get back to the big time.

Wow. If I remember, Sunderland suffered two successive relegations and now this will be a fourth season in the third division.
I doubt they will ever get back to the big time.

Never say never. Wolves went down to the fourth tier, came back, and went back and forth between the top two divisions for a spell.
Ourselves and Leeds have had spells where Sunderland are now - they're doing it tough.

Never say never. Wolves went down to the fourth tier, came back, and went back and forth between the top two divisions for a spell.
Ourselves and Leeds have had spells where Sunderland are now - they're doing it tough.
I know, but four years in the third division? Their “better” players will go and if the owners do not invest, I believe they are stuck there.