Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 138 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

:rofl:

I tuned in briefly to a Sky Sports ‘Super Sunday Matchday’ earlier but had to stop watching before I split my sides laughing as I heard the journalist Darren Someone or Other waxing lyrical about what a fantastic job Good ‘ol Juergen had done in “keeping the players focused” and how under any other manager would have had Liverpool FailedTM finishing mid-table. Not a word abut their utterly abject failure to defend their title; not a shred of irony about how pathetically they have performed.

No surprise that later on when I had recovered my composure to see him award his Goal of the Season to Salah. Gabby Agbonglahor chose one by Kane.

Neither he nor Agbonglahor chose Pep as their Manager of the Season.

Different Planets :surrender:

I tuned in briefly to a Sky Sports ‘Super Sunday Matchday’ earlier but had to stop watching before I split my sides laughing as I heard the journalist Darren Someone or Other waxing lyrical about what a fantastic job Good ‘ol Juergen had done in “keeping the players focused” and how under any other manager would have had Liverpool FailedTM finishing mid-table. Not a word abut their utterly abject failure to defend their title; not a shred of irony about how pathetically they have performed.

No surprise that later on when I had recovered my composure to see him award his Goal of the Season to Salah. Gabby Agbonglahor chose one by Kane.

City have battled on 4 trophies, won Premier, League Cup semi final of the FA Cup, finalist Champions League, played virtually every three days throughout the season, no Aguero, KDB injured for a few games.

Sky Sports host - “Arsenal win 2-0 against Brighton, a great finish to the season for them. They finish outside the European places for the first time in 25 years”

Somehow that sentence just doesn’t add up

Lewis, a Mirror journo and Red Scouse.

I see that Steptoe was back to his cheating, diving best yesterday. Two penalties awarded to The Chokers (second season edition) with the second one reminiscent of Welbeck last week wit’s Steptoe deliberately hooking his arm over that of the defender, gthen giving it a tug and throwing himself to the floor. :shake: Cheating Barsteward. Honest to God. You can see it in the replays.........But NOT apparently if you are in the VAR booth at Shockley Park.

I would say I was shocked but I am not. Not at Steptoe’s cheating, not at VAr’s incompetence. :surrender:

I can’t stand cheats. And Steptoe is one of the worst.

But I did have to laugh when Kaspar “I’m The Greatest Keeper - Oh F—k No I’m Not” Schmeichel punched the ball into his own net :lol::rofl:

I see that Steptoe was back to his cheating, diving best yesterday. Two penalties awarded to The Chokers (second season edition) with the second one reminiscent of Welbeck last week wit’s Steptoe deliberately hooking his arm over that of the defender, gthen giving it a tug and throwing himself to the floor. :shake: Cheating Barsteward. Honest to God. You can see it in the replays.........But NOT apparently if you are in the VAR booth at Shockley Park.

I would say I was shocked but I am not. Not at Steptoe’s cheating, not at VAr’s incompetence. :surrender:

I can’t stand cheats. And Steptoe is one of the worst.

But I did have to laugh when Kaspar “I’m The Greatest Keeper - Oh F—k No I’m Not” Schmeichel punched the ball into his own net :lol::rofl:

Their get out clause is the 'not an obvious error' going on that premise how can they for sure know that Laporte handled the ball in the match against Spurs a couple of seasons ago and I know I should let it go, but it really annoyed me and still does.

Just like the Derby game where the Goat robs Neville, their equaliser should have been ruled out because VainGoodLookingBoy fouled Gerard Weikens in the build up, I know! we won but it still grinds as much as the 7 mins added on when 4 was shown for that match.

It warmed my heart this evening to hear on the BBC SIx o’clock news the phrase.....”...and Manchester U*d face Villarreal tonight in the Europa League Final as they pursue their first trophy in years” :rofl:

COME ON VILLAREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City have battled on 4 trophies, won Premier, League Cup semi final of the FA Cup, finalist Champions League, played virtually every three days throughout the season, no Aguero, KDB injured for a few games.

In Liverpools' favour they have had three first choice centre backs ruled out for large parts of the season - how would we have fared without Dias, Stones and Laporte and with a centre back pairing of F25 and Garcia. Not sure we'd have finished where we did.

In Liverpools' favour they have had three first choice centre backs ruled out for large parts of the season - how would we have fared without Dias, Stones and Laporte and with a centre back pairing of F25 and Garcia. Not sure we'd have finished where we did.

Whilst I agree, with your view, It is goals that win matches, there point was that had they not lost their CBs then they would have won the title.

City scored 83 goals Liverpool 68

From the beeb:

Villarreal were formed 98 years ago.
This is the first major trophy they have ever, ever, ever, ever won.
Move aside Third Division and Intertoto Cup trophies.
:grinning:
:clap::clap::clap: