Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019 | Page 47 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way you have a chance, when they let the Dippers get away with a straight red and offside goal to start the festiviites.

They looked a different team without Wilson

We Gotta get used to being under pressure

Liverpool have rags next in the League

No way you have a chance, when they let the Dippers get away with a straight red and offside goal to start the festiviites.

Missed the game. What was the straight red? Bad tackle perhaps? The sort that would have Klopp moaning?

We're used to these advantages being handed to the dippers. They got plenty against us last season.

Good win for Liverpool to take them clear at the top of the table. Pressure on but up to us to do the business at the Bridge.

Rags 3 Fulham 0 - Lukaku with the latest.

Missed the game. What was the straight red? Bad tackle perhaps? The sort that would have Klopp moaning?

We're used to these advantages being handed to the dippers. They got plenty against us last season.

Apparently there was a bad foul by Cook on Salah when he scored his first - Bournemouth player dragged his studs down the back of Salah's legs, did well to stay on his feet and finish off the move.

I thought so, diving in two footed and chopping him down. But then again, what do I know. Nasty Jimmy Moneybags.

Wolves seal the win at the death 2:1 and deservedly on the balance of play, even allowing for the fact that Newcastle were down to ten.

I think you are right. We all saw how they challenged us early in the season and much was made of the draw (via the use of a hand which the player failed to admit to the referee) in the idea but we all thought that they would put the frightners on more than a few teams before the season’s end.

Status
Not open for further replies.