Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019 | Page 48 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So......should we be hoping that the dippers team bus receives a Nou Camp welcome this evening including flares and projectiles thrown at them?

So......should we be hoping that the dippers team bus receives a Nou Camp welcome this evening including flares and projectiles thrown at them?
It’s Spuds at the Nou. The dippers have got Napoli at home. So it’ll be the Napoli bus under threat.

It’s Spuds at the Nou. The dippers have got Napoli at home. So it’ll be the Napoli bus under threat.

Game will be postponed if the bus is attacked, there's been 2 occasions in the last 12 months of team buses being attacked, one in France and the other in Argentina and on both occasions the game was postponed.

I imagine the same thing would happen in England, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Well the bus must have got through unscathed BD as I haven’t heard anything and the game kicks off in half an hour.

Game will be postponed if the bus is attacked, there's been 2 occasions in the last 12 months of team buses being attacked, one in France and the other in Argentina and on both occasions the game was postponed.

I imagine the same thing would happen in England, wouldn't it?

Yes. It would be a disgrace if an opposing team was subjected to a stream of invective, vitriol and bile. Can’t imagine such a thing would be condoned.

My mind’s gone blank. Am I right, if the dippers and spuds lose (and depending on other games in their respective groups), does that mean they both drop into the ropey?

Yes. It would be a disgrace if an opposing team was subjected to a stream of invective, vitriol and bile. Can’t imagine such a thing would be condoned.

Perhaps we should take it as some weird sort of compliment that they (their fans at least) thought it was the only way they could beat us. Or maybe they've learned a lesson. Who knows...

Apparently, KCT, listening to the panel on SSN, there are several permutations so it’s very complicated. One scenario is that both spuds and Liverpool could go out altogether (no ropey). We want them in one or the other to stop them being solely concentrated on the PL.

Apparently, KCT, listening to the panel on SSN, there are several permutations so it’s very complicated. One scenario is that both spuds and Liverpool could go out altogether (no ropey). We want them in one or the other to stop them being solely concentrated on the PL.

Definitely would like Liverpool still to be in it come ten o'clock, preferably finishing second and with a tricky confidence shattering tie in the next round.

Spuds can do what they want, as long as they don't win it (again unlikely).

Status
Not open for further replies.