Rolling Results 22/23 | Page 34 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 22/23

as someone pointed out only 14 gone, I long way to go yet
Yes Buzz, Arse often start to fade after XMas, Wolves were denied a sure fire pen which was also a red as last man, but no, before Arse had scored. Watching Arse is just like watching us with their faster wingers.

Long way to go yet. Hope that all our players return fit and healthy from the WC ready to resume ……there will be little respite starting with the small matter of LiverpoolTMfailed in the League Cup the week before Christmas

Next Saturday's game is a fiver to get in against Yeovil so I expect a bumper crowd,we already hold the record crowd attendance in the NL so it will be interesting to see if we can beat it

Tickets are selling well for Saturday with Notts opening up part of the away stand to home supporters,the away stand holds 5000 and is unlikely to be of concern to Yeovil fans buying on the day,the record currently stands at 12,843 and is held by Notts but with Wrexham building a new stand which will take their capacity to 15,500 Notts fans have been trying to drum up support to get 16k through the gate,this hasn't gone down well with the Hollywood All Stars supporters who claim that the attendance shouldn't stand as it will be full of Forest and casual support due to it being a fiver a ticket,this is just sour grapes in my eyes as their current attendance is 10k but before Mickey Mouse took an interest their's was around a 4k attendance

Notts playing to a bumper crowd...

A fiver a ticket...

At home to a club near the bottom(ish)

I've got Notts as part of my Both Sides To Score accy so that only means one thing...

An away win for Yeovil, probably 0-1 :rotfl:

Tickets are selling well for Saturday with Notts opening up part of the away stand to home supporters,the away stand holds 5000 and is unlikely to be of concern to Yeovil fans buying on the day,the record currently stands at 12,843 and is held by Notts but with Wrexham building a new stand which will take their capacity to 15,500 Notts fans have been trying to drum up support to get 16k through the gate,this hasn't gone down well with the Hollywood All Stars supporters who claim that the attendance shouldn't stand as it will be full of Forest and casual support due to it being a fiver a ticket,this is just sour grapes in my eyes as their current attendance is 10k but before Mickey Mouse took an interest their's was around a 4k attendance

A fiver a ticket...

I've got Notts as part of my Both Sides To Score accy so that only means one thing...

The HAS supporters are talking through their arses, where does it say that you can only go to a football match if you support one of the teams playing for the attendance to count, it is neatly as bad as the Stanley Park Freeloaders telling us that we painted the white lines wider to ensure that the ball had not crossed the line.

The only danger on Saturday is complacency and lack of belief and if other fans feel like you then it does filter through to the players, You have to have faith and belief and the more supporters there then I think the bigger the result

The lack of belief is solely down to me Buzz, I'm a glass half empty kind of bloke and the drinks gone flat to boot

Who said that City had painted the white lines thicker,did you agree to only play for 45 minutes for that game as surely it would go in favour of the opposition in the second half? Hadn't they thought it through before posting or summat (not that I believe the conspiracy obviously)

The lack of belief is solely down to me Buzz, I'm a glass half empty kind of bloke and the drinks gone flat to boot

Who said that City had painted the white lines thicker,did you agree to only play for 45 minutes for that game as surely it would go in favour of the opposition in the second half? Hadn't they thought it through before posting or summat (not that I believe the conspiracy obviously)

It was a John Stones clearance off the line and the number of complaints made by the Liverpool fans some seasons ago mad that claim, which are obviously so stupid as to be unbelievable much the same as those in attendance at Meadow lane should not be counted...absolute bollux

A fiver a ticket...

Luke Williams being made October's Manager of the month for the NL,that's the kiss of death. 0-2

It was a John Stones clearance off the line and the number of complaints made by the Liverpool fans some seasons ago mad that claim, which are obviously so stupid as to be unbelievable much the same as those in attendance at Meadow lane should not be counted...absolute bollux

Mickey's mates claiming that we deliberately choose a date when Forest was playing away to do the fiver on the day offer to get the NL record but to failed to understand that we ALWAYS play when Forest are away,Forest and Notts don't play on the same day :slap:

Next Saturday's game is a fiver to get in against Yeovil so I expect a bumper crowd,we already hold the record crowd attendance in the NL so it will be interesting to see if we can beat it

This Saturday's game is now sold out,taking safety precautions, segregation and away allocation into consideration we may well meet our target of 16k through the gate,fantastic day for Notts County if it happens

Mickey's mates claiming that we deliberately choose a date when Forest was playing away to do the fiver on the day offer to get the NL record but to failed to understand that we ALWAYS play when Forest are away,Forest and Notts don't play on the same day :slap:

any Tosser would know that, I wonder if his mickey's mates mum knows he has a mental problem

WING WIZARD ⚡️ City lead 0-1 Julie Blakstad
Fully deserved for Blakstad, who went close a few minutes ago to grabbing the opener.
This time she can't miss, as Bunny beats the offside trap and squares it to the winger, who taps into am empty net.
The Norwegian and Kelly swapping wings has posed a new problem for the Everton defence, and its paid dividends.