Rolling Results 22/23 | Page 33 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 22/23

Notts now 2-0 up at Eastleigh as Rodrigues adds the 2nd on 74' too early to say game over but unless the home team score in the next 5 minutes I would call it.

Leeds Surprisingly lead Spurs at the Lane, 2-3 there, but of course there are no surprises in this league anymore, not just 4 teams winning all the games COME ON CITY!!!

Still top Eastleigh 0-2 Notts County Chicksen and Rodrigues
but three yellows, this might come home to bite in the latter stages of the year as suspensions set in.

and Wrexham drop points away to Wealdstone 0-0

A good away win today and I'm more than happy after drawing the last two games,a few weeks ago we put 6 away against Wealdstone and today Wrexham didn't get any and we go top again,it's a funny old game as Greavsie used to say,as Buzz mentioned the yellows may be a bit of a worry but there's no point in thinking about it just yet,the top spot will be swopped a few times yet before the seasons done and I wouldn't rule out Chesterfield who seem to be back to winning ways

The thing is when FGR poached Burchnall after we failed to get promoted last season I thought that he would be missed but I rate Luke Williams far more,FGR are now bottom of League One and the clock could be ticking for him

Buzzes goal alerts are better than the ones that I get on my phone,if you charge less than 10p an alert Buzz maybe we could do a deal :thumbup:

Next Saturday's game is a fiver to get in against Yeovil so I expect a bumper crowd,we already hold the record crowd attendance in the NL so it will be interesting to see if we can beat it

A good away win today and I'm more than happy after drawing the last two games,a few weeks ago we put 6 away against Wealdstone and today Wrexham didn't get any and we go top again,it's a funny old game as Greavsie used to say,as Buzz mentioned the yellows may be a bit of a worry but there's no point in thinking about it just yet,the top spot will be swopped a few times yet before the seasons done and I wouldn't rule out Chesterfield who seem to be back to winning ways

The thing is when FGR poached Burchnall after we failed to get promoted last season I thought that he would be missed but I rate Luke Williams far more,FGR are now bottom of League One and the clock could be ticking for him

Buzzes goal alerts are better than the ones that I get on my phone,if you charge less than 10p an alert Buzz maybe we could do a deal :thumbup:

you spoke about Wrexham having the best team, is that because they spent a lot of money or they have very good players, the former does not guarantee success unless they have bought wisely.
Notts have achieved top place on merit and appear to have that special bond necessary, we just need to maintain that, there will be downs as well as ups, lets hope we have more of the ups

75 mins, Arse get a second, it is probably over for the Wolves who are staring at getting relegated. New Wolves boss starts on Monday.

you spoke about Wrexham having the best team, is that because they spent a lot of money or they have very good players, the former does not guarantee success unless they have bought wisely.
They've bought players that are on about £3/4k a week (stop sniggering at the back!) players that could easily play a division above and have gone to Wrexham for the cash,Mullens is arguably their best player and helped Cambridge get promoted into League One but headed to Wrexham when the cash was waved about in front of him and he wasn't the only one
Wrexham have a lot to live up to because of series that they've got on Disney+ which has put them on a worldwide map and greatly increased their fanbase,they will easily hold their own when (not if) they get promoted,how long the Hollywood stars will keep splashing the cash before losing interest is anyone's guess but while they are on the Disney channel they are probably the biggest club in the NL,Notts on the other hand seem to have bought wisely with Langstaff only costing £50k and the team seem to get on well with other,the owners own Football Radar so they are no mugs when it comes to recruitment of players

I had a quick look at the PL scores today and checked your starting lineup and saw that Grealish was warming the bench,I loved watching him at Notts when we had him on loan from Villa but was staggered when City paid what they did for him,how come he's not playing in the starting lineup and did you overpay for him?
I'm genuinely staggered that a £100m player can be found on the bench, honestly I can't get my head around it and I promise that I'm not having a pop at City

I had a quick look at the PL scores today and checked your starting lineup and saw that Grealish was warming the bench,I loved watching him at Notts when we had him on loan from Villa but was staggered when City paid what they did for him,how come he's not playing in the starting lineup and did you overpay for him?
I'm genuinely staggered that a £100m player can be found on the bench, honestly I can't get my head around it and I promise that I'm not having a pop at City

I agree and after his performance against Chelsea I thought he was certain to start