Rolling Results 22/23 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 22/23

Praise for Jack Grealish as England scrape a draw against Germany.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...s-cameo-remind-england-of-their-better-selves

This description made me chuckle though:-

"Maguire, whose space that was, really, turning like a fully laden coal schooner struggling against an estuary tide."​
:rofl:

This was the new JG, who turned from not knowing when to pass but to intelligent play.

I did note Sane having a chat with Kyle Walker when he was warming up and Kyle was about to take a throw in.

Sterling strangely off his game and not as effective but both teams could have won it but for a couple of great saves although Pickford (not my favourite keeper) should have done better with the goal but did well later to stop Muller

England on the end of a 0-3 thumping and John Stones just sent off after one of the worst refereeing decisions I have witnessed in years.

Absolutely awful decision. Hungarian player runs past Stones (who has no idea he is there) and the Hungarian player contrives to run his face into Stonesy’s upper arm and he then collapses as if shot by a sniper. F*cking ridiculous decision. UEFA sh*t AGAIN. Not even a foul let alone a yellow card (Stonesy had been booked in the first half). Ridiculous.

We have probably the hardest League and a season jam packed full of games, then they have this daft Nations League to fill Fifa's coffers, when the lads should be on the beach.

Then he plays a team that once again has been chopped and changed with some defenders playing hoof that one and Slaphead having a real poor season.

They all looked jaded and in need of a rest and the sending off was a joke and this is one occasion that VAR should say, just have a look at this, I think you have got it wrong.

England on the end of a 0-3 thumping and John Stones just sent off after one of the worst refereeing decisions I have witnessed in years.

Absolutely awful decision. Hungarian player runs past Stones (who has no idea he is there) and the Hungarian player contrives to run his face into Stonesy’s upper arm and he then collapses as if shot by a sniper. F*cking ridiculous decision. UEFA sh*t AGAIN. Not even a foul let alone a yellow card (Stonesy had been booked in the first half). Ridiculous.
Not sure if I would concur with that interpretation, will have another look.

Rags up 1-0 at HT vs a very depleted CP side who lost their goalie early on. Pleased they are winning these exhibition games, they will believe they are World beaters.

Rags up 1-0 at HT vs a very depleted CP side who lost their goalie early on. Pleased they are winning these exhibition games, they will believe they are World beaters.
Yes it will all feed the myth of 'The Hag's Miraculous Powers to Restore The Chosen Ones to their Rightful Place at the Top of World Football' (TM the media)........before reality hits home and they play serious opposition.