Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 52 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

From the BBC.

6d4b99ec-04f9-4bc0-b39a-3f4789daebc3.jpg

Chris Waddle
Ex-England winger on BBC Radio 5 Live
Man Utd have had to be patient; they've ended up 4-1 winners. Newcastle will feel like they don't deserve that, and I agree. If you look at that scoreline, you'd think they've walked it. It was never a 4-1.

Thank the Lord for Emma Radecanu. Her wonderful, remarkable achievement last evening in wining the US Open (:bow:) will certainly suck the oxygen out of the sports media universe and relegate the rag result and Ronaldo’s return to the small sidebars at best. Fantastic in more than one way :clap:

Thank the Lord for Emma Radecanu. Her wonderful, remarkable achievement last evening in wining the US Open (:bow:) will certainly suck the oxygen out of the sports media universe and relegate the rag result and Ronaldo’s return to the small sidebars at best. Fantastic in more than one way :clap:

Totally Agree and Emma will be the Sports personality of the year no matter how hard they try to make it Tranaldo

Totally Agree and Emma will be the Sports personality of the year no matter how hard they try to make it Tranaldo
She will thoroughly deserve it. Remarkable achievement and delivered with a poise, grace and maturity beyond her years. So nice to see someone gain success with humility and absence of hubris. Outstanding.

She will thoroughly deserve it. Remarkable achievement and delivered with a poise, grace and maturity beyond her years. So nice to see someone gain success with humility and absence of hubris. Outstanding.

I though when the Canadian got it back to 2-2 and Emma was in trouble in that fifth game, she pulled in round and then the rest is history, a brilliant achievement, lets hope it is not just a fluke and that she can compete for more titles

I though when the Canadian got it back to 2-2 and Emma was in trouble in that fifth game, she pulled in round and then the rest is history, a brilliant achievement, lets hope it is not just a fluke and that she can compete for more titles
Our girl Ash will have something to say about that

At the very end of the goalless game between Southampton and West Ham, West Ham’s star player Antonio got a straight red…….
West Ham play the rags next.