Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 54 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

I’m not!!! 🙄
I was just surprised that’s all.
:tongue:
😅👍🏻 Me too. Pleased as well. Hasn't taken long for the knives to come out for Oily as the rags blame him for subbing The Chosen One and Penandes. Always nice to see them bitching at any setback.

I sometimes wonder if some people derive more pleasure from a rags defeat than a City victory. Oh well...

I can't take credit for this and apologies if anyone has posted it elsewhere but...

YOUNG BOYS 2 OLD MAN 1

sadly Esme Morgan has fractured her leg and will be on the side lines for a while, not good as Lucy Bronze recovers from a scheduled operation on her leg.
:mad: That was a result of the awful tackle by the Spurs player who wasn’t even booked! It was dreadful - studs up, straight leg directly onto the poor girl’s ankle. Shocking. IMO as much as the handball is what led to Steph’s comments.

I wish Esme well and a speedy and full recovery.

Wolves 0 Brentford 2 HT. Wolves playing nice attacking football, but they get mugged and look like relegation candidates playing like this

Looking at their team sheet, I think they couldn’t have cared less about this.
There won’t be any ‘disrespecting’ in the press though.
Henderson (£25m), Dalot (£19m),Bailly (£30m), Lindelof ((£28m), Telles (£13m), Mata (£37m), Matic (£40m), Lingard (£25m), Martial (£36-58m), van de Beek (£35m), Sancho (£73m)…..

A total of £361m*
(being generous and using the initial fee for Wonderboy Best Footballer Ever on the Planet Martial)……..

I think the issue is how is this figure not being made more of by the media when each of these players is a first team squad member and/or vastly experienced.

The hacks always make great play on the value of our squad - the same standard should apply to this mob. But we know it won’t and all rag fans will declare no interest in this competition now they have been dumped out at home.

*Transfer fees (mostly) rather than current market value