Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 130 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

FT Huddersfield 0 Nottingham Forest 1.

Forest return to the top flight.

The on the whistle summary from the Telegraph.

Nottingham Forest are in the Premier League! Congratulations to them. Hard lines to Huddersfield, it was a really close game. The Yorkshire side will point to two decent penalty shouts. On the other hand, they had no shot on target this afternoon. Don't think either side really deserved to win that in all honesty.

Now they have got the government involved :rolleyes:

Champions League final: UK calls for investigation into Paris stadium chaos https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61626746
Let’s hope the dips don’t create teargas night as an excuse to get the match replayed or have an annual wreath laying ceremony, whilst booing the national Anthem(disgraceful imo) on the good side they too will be booing the Champions League Anthem I understand.

Un-fucking-believable.

People are dying in Ukraine, 19 children died in a horrific massacre in the US days ago…….and the BBC lead tonight‘s news with the scenes outside the Stade de France? Seriously? What the Actual F*ck????

I am astonished. :shake::surrender:

The media are in thrall to LiverpoolTMfailed. ………OMG :eek::eek::eek:

FT Huddersfield 0 Nottingham Forest 1.

Forest return to the top flight.

The on the whistle summary from the Telegraph.

Nottingham Forest are in the Premier League! Congratulations to them. Hard lines to Huddersfield, it was a really close game. The Yorkshire side will point to two decent penalty shouts. On the other hand, they had no shot on target this afternoon. Don't think either side really deserved to win that in all honesty.
Good to see Forest back in the top flight, hope they can drop anchor and stay up, very hard to do.

Good to see Forest back in the top flight, hope they can drop anchor and stay up, very hard to do.

gutted for Cocopops though, life will be more unbearable for the fans of Notts County, I am sure he was rooting for Huddersfield to win(like I was) but the better team won and they will have to play a lot better than that to survive in the Premier