RIP | Page 3 | Vital Football

RIP

RIP John McSeveney dies aged 89.He was Ian Porterfield's assistant manager when we won the 4th Division.He also managed Barnsley and was with Porterfield at Rovrum.RIP JOHN.RIP also to Gerard
Houllier also.UTMPB
Feethams '82, memories are fading now, maybe the beer but some of those away days in the lower divisions were the best. So no worries........better times ahead

RIP Tommy Docherty aged 92 after a long illness.He was a character was Tommy.UTMPB
RIP Tommy.

Was at a dinner at OT and he was a guest speaker , after he'd been sacked, with Ally Brown (?) who had worked with him at OT.

Brown told the story of being in the Gents with Doc who turned to him as they stood having a pee and said " Where did it all go wrong Ally?"

Brown looked down, shook his head and said " If you'd kept that in your trousers we'd probably still be here"

Went to a Tommy Doc after dinner speech on my stag night.
I was owner of The High Greave Pub at Ecco at the time and went for a meal and after at a venue in Ecco the name of which I cant remember.
Had a great night. Tommy was pissed as a ******* but funny as fu c k.
RIP

Went to a Tommy Doc after dinner speech on my stag night.
I was owner of The High Greave Pub at Ecco at the time and went for a meal and after at a venue in Ecco the name of which I cant remember.
Had a great night. Tommy was pissed as a ******* but funny as fu c k.
RIP
Regency ?

RIP to the man who promised Rotherham would not be in the same league the following season.

Last edited: