RIP | Page 2 | Vital Football

RIP

Dave prowse has died aged 85 fans of Star Wars will know him as darth Vader I’m not one so best know him as the green cross code man

RIP Babs, passed away due to alzheimers, horrible.
You can carry on in heaven in Babs, make em laugh girl.
What a crap bloody year.

Larry Lamb Dame Babs co star in Eastenders was talking to the Beeb Breakfast show this morning and said when he first met her on set she said my word you're BIG aren't ya,she then said don't worry tho we're all the same size when we're laid down.:LOL: RIP Dame Babs.UTMPB

RIP Gerard Houllier aged 73.

A good manager and he always struck me as being a thoroughly decent bloke.

RIP John McSeveney dies aged 89.He was Ian Porterfield's assistant manager when we won the 4th Division.He also managed Barnsley and was with Porterfield at Rovrum.RIP JOHN.RIP also to Gerard
Houllier also.UTMPB

Rumour going around facebook that Colin Morris has passed away too - hope this isn't true

1607975081182.png

Last edited:
Colin Morris was one of my all time favourite players, I hope it’s not true. This is getting daft, does anybody else feel like they’re living in an alternative dream world where everything comes up crap? Even the roses.

Colin Morris was one of my all time favourite players, I hope it’s not true. This is getting daft, does anybody else feel like they’re living in an alternative dream world where everything comes up crap? Even the roses.

Nothing ont tinternet abart it. Could still be true I suppose. Hope not.