Reading V Forest | Page 4 | Vital Football

Reading V Forest

Whats the score?

• Total voters
We are not even close to getting the second ball.

Organisation is piss poor. Movement off the ball is worse.

Shouldn't make much difference a manager leaving, it's not like karanka took their boots when he left. They need to take responsibility for what happens on the pitch, this halves been pretty shocking.

not about being poor souls is it, its totally rational to feel deflated. If you don't, then you are the abnormal one. We are playing without a manager and our future.is unclear. Its easy to say knuckle down but prob a bit naive too and comparing to other clubs is irrelevant and every situation unique. Despite some average form recently (since seeds of this no doubt) they were a bunch thinking about promotion. Not a chance they are thinking of that today. New manager needs a treble bounce.

Why the Fook isn’t Simon Ireland shouting at his players to up the tempo and close Reading down quicker. He has a chance to show he’s a good coach and it’s not fooking rocket science. Close them down when they have the ball, move the ball quicker when we have it and we might get more chances. I can tell what the problem is and I’m at home listening to it on the radio.

Not great so far, but they scored against run of play, with their first real attempt on goal. We look devoid of ideas and energy.
The criticism of Geddy is ridiculous though. I'll admit he's not having his best game, but he's still head and shoulders been our best midfielder. The only one even trying to make something happen.

Still not much better need to change it, or it's going to be another one of them whimpering defeats to a struggling side.

Gueddy is dogshit. I dont get this love of him, is it because he kisses the badge?

Hes been dreadful again today