Reading V Forest | Page 6 | Vital Football

Reading V Forest

Whats the score?

• Total voters
I wasn't criticising the ref for sending Fox off, but for his blind spot to the 6-7 fouls of Ejariah
Thing is if you are a prick then refs notice you, I see it every week in our league, I get away with more than I should by keeping quiet;)

Fox is a gob on a stick and refs see that

How does he think Goncalves, one of the worst players I have seen this season, will make a difference? Absolute fucking clown

IRELAND OUT

Not best pleased. Players aren't exactly playing as if a weight has been lifted by Karankas departure.
there was no damn weight. the squad was never good enough for top 6. owners knew the managers style and so did the rest of us. We just needed to strengthen in Jan. Its just totally boring all over again

Not best pleased. Players aren't exactly playing as if a weight has been lifted by Karankas departure.
Agree

This is a performance Bourne of a coaching staff who haven't got a clue what they are doing.

Players haven't been lifted by Karanka going, they have sunk.

This sounds like the worst performance of the season- be interested to see if that is how people there have seen it. But it sounds utterly shambolic

I've got transport issues because of replacement bus services instead of trains on the 26th so it'll take me over 4 hours to get to Nottm and the same back again instead of 2 hours .
I don't think i'll bother now.
9 men now .

Darikwa now off.

Total twat.

What the fuck is wrong with these players today?

Do they fancy a weekend off?

Three games without Darikwa now. Don't even care, he is shite anyway but FFS when we have a defensive crisis.

Clearly they don't care. They can fuck off of that's the case.

Hope Darikwa can't get back in the side after that