Reading V Forest | Vital Football

Reading V Forest

Whats the score?

• Total voters

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Forest travel to the Madejski Stadium to face a Reading side in miserable form, but with the departure of Aitor Karanka they will fancy a result. Normally, I would go for this being a loss because Karanka was pretty negative against the shitty sides and you might think there would negative effect on the players with their boss walking out. However, Forest haven’t gone for Brazil in the caretaker role so I think this one will have a Man-u-esque feel to it and I reckon we will leather them.

Forest are seventh in the Championship with 39 points from 26 games, having ended their five-game winless run with victory over Leeds United on January 1. With Reading enduring a 10-game run without a win ahead, we should still fancy our chances of coming out on top.

Reading are 23rd in the table and find themselves five points adrift of safety. Only Ipswich Town have lost more games (15) and won fewer (2) than Reading (14 & 4), so there’s no reason why we shouldn’t win this one. Victory could see Forest move within a point of the playoffs and hopefully it will silence the boo boys.

Benny has a smile on his face now Karanka has gone and said "It is a good game for us, away at Reading, then we have Bristol and Wigan and I think we do need to be a bit more confident when we play the teams below us. We will have a bit more of the ball so we need to believe in ourselves a bit more, be a bit more patient and maybe not panic if we are going in at half-time at 0-0 or 1-0 against these teams.

"We just need to keep believing in what we are doing and believing that we can get the results.

"You have seen Leeds and Norwich and the way that they score late goals. It is always going to be tight; teams fear coming to The City Ground now so we just have to try and break them down and get the results."

Unsurprisingly, Grabban and Figueiredo are now fit. I'm hoping to see Cash driving from midfield in the diamond with Yacob and Colback. I would put Lolley on the left and Appiah on the right. That means bench time for Carvalho, who has been pretty dreadful for the last 4 games.

The weather is going to be pretty mild, just like the curry sauce that will be accompanying my battered dumbo sausage.

This game is brought to you by Cash Converters. During times of hardship they are a great source of income and guaranteed to take you elderly relative’s belongings no questions asked. It’s a great way of avoiding debtor’s court and keeping your credit rating above the water.

TEAM NEWS

6 nil.JPG

My prediction 4-1 win and Aunty Ednas silver service earning me a nice nifty.

COYRs

Last edited:
I think the real issue is Banger giving anyone advice on their credit file he’s tried to scam many before as you well know.

I think the real issue is Banger giving anyone advice on their credit file he’s tried to scam many before as you well know.

Ive got a great idea for a business I would like to share with you, its DUST

Cheers Ap, I had this down as 1-1 on the prediction league under AK.

As the caretaker has only had a day I doubt he will be able to influence too much. Add to that we are the dream opposition for anyone on a bad run and I reckon 1-1 is still about right.

Hopefully I am wrong and we run out comfortable winners and with a new manager we are all delighted with on Monday.

Please God not wor Billy again though...

Bollocks to the amnesty, is this what passes for a match fred these days on this vile cliquey forum?

Think we are going to limp to a sorry 2-0 defeat today chaps. Think we are going to have to just write this one off and hope we get a new manager in on Monday.

With Yacob at centre back despite being atrocious there, this still has the feel of a Krankz team bar the inclusion of Absorb who Krankz clearly hated.

Have wanted to see Cash, Os and Lolley behind the striker but hoped it would be Grabban.

Could be a rough afternoon with our defensive frailties too.