Rangers (away) | Vital Football

Rangers (away)

If we can we should try and do Man U and Liverpool again as that certainly would've put a few £££ in t he bank and would be a nice showcase of our current team for those glory hunting fans who are meant to be Latics fans but wont come to see Wigan unless we play a big team. If we can get a few extra folks in to see the likes of Salah or Pogba and our own lads impress that would hopefully encourage some of those lapsed fans to come back as regulars now we are promoted.

If we can we should try and do Man U and Liverpool again as that certainly would've put a few £££ in t he bank and would be a nice showcase of our current team for those glory hunting fans who are meant to be Latics fans but wont come to see Wigan unless we play a big team. If we can get a few extra folks in to see the likes of Salah or Pogba and our own lads impress that would hopefully encourage some of those lapsed fans to come back as regulars now we are promoted.
Those lapsed fans were only JCLs who jumped on the greed league bandwagon. It is always going to be hard getting fans back but if we made every ticket no more than £20-00 that may help get a few more home fans in but then we will lose out on away fans cash. A thing we could have done is make the South stand £30-00 plus and any seat anywhere else £15-00 to £20-00 and that way away fans would have to pay a like for like charge and if any match was to attract 14,000 home fans then the JCLs would pay £30-00.

Looking forward to Sunday boys n girls,I'm off up on Saturday to sample the delights of Glasgow.Anyone on here going?
Should be a beltin atmosphere,no other club in the world would pull in 50,000 fans for a friendly against Wigan Athletic.
Should be a very interesting game,I'm going for 1-3.

No other club in the world lol it won’t be a sell out but healthy crowd given Steve g arrival nothing to do with us I think there was 40k v bury so imagine the same .

Prob one for Jazz, but I think rangers had some sort of hissy fit and have decreed they are reducing away supporter allocations to about 800 (cups excluded) for the foreseeable future, which would actually make sunday one of the highest. Not sure they could do so in England as I think it has to be a certain percentage of capacity, guess there is no such rule in the spl.

They have limited it to 800 for Celtic’s visit think there trying anything to get a win so guess what celtic did likewise. Not sure on the rules at this stage Aberdeen hibs n hearts might bring the same as Wigan will but not sure now they have capped Celtic’s allocation.

Well it’s obvious I want a Wigan win but depends on what side rangers put out as the game only falls a few days after their europa qualifier. If rangers go full out they will win by a couple at least .

My 2 favourite club sides....It's win win or lose lose for me. Hope for a draw but probably a 2 goal win for the Gers.

I’m looking forward to it as a guide to how Wigan will do this season . Rangers arnt great and if they win easily then I’d really fear for Wigan this season.