Raggs off? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Raggs off?

nlondonimp - 4/8/2017 06:35

Wouldn't be surprised if loads of these rumours are just random comments started on blogs and forums, that then grow legs and appear in places where blogwriters and publications benefit from clicks, ;) aniston always looked decent. Plymouth interested in aniston... Sheffield Wednesday were at lincoln on Tuesday looking at raggett, etc etc

I'm still interested in the dark haired one from charlie's angels.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniston_Fernandes

It has all suddenly clicked, last season we were interested in a player from the Indian league weren't we ??

:pointy:

If Raggs goes what's the betting Danny has a replacement worth between 100-200k lined up? Any thoughts on who it might be - are there any good young CB's left in the NL?

Hypothetically speaking, if he were to leave and there was an option to loan him back (from whoever), I wonder whether from our POV, given a sell-on % to Dover, we'd be better off taking any wage contribution (if wanted) out of any potential fee and reducing our outlay to them.

Just putting that out there.

Luke Imp - 4/8/2017 09:12

Hypothetically speaking, if he were to leave and there was an option to loan him back (from whoever), I wonder whether from our POV, given a sell-on % to Dover, we'd be better off taking any wage contribution (if wanted) out of any potential fee and reducing our outlay to them.

Just putting that out there.

Saw Gary Hutchinson say similar, I agree. Way Dover carried on would not lose any sleep about them not trousering much of any transfer fee.

In terms of sell ons though, we'd want a good one too as part of the deal!

PlymouthImp - 3/8/2017 13:32

Most of the stuff I've read states that Norwich are "still interested" in Raggett. That doesn't mean anything until a firm offer has been made?

I'm "still interested" in Jennifer Aniston, but that's not likely to come to anything either...
Have you made a firm offer? If so, how many yards is your exclusion zone?!

plumbob - 3/8/2017 17:57

PlymouthImp - 3/8/2017 13:32

Most of the stuff I've read states that Norwich are "still interested" in Raggett. That doesn't mean anything until a firm offer has been made?

I'm "still interested" in Jennifer Aniston, but that's not likely to come to anything either...
Have you made a firm offer? If so, how many yards is your exclusion zone?!

A firm offer? Lord above... :pointy:

So Howe is available for loan and Ragget is about to leave another defender coming in especially with Waterfall struggling :mmmm:

Davidimp - 4/8/2017 12:46

So Howe is available for loan and Ragget is about to leave another defender coming in especially with Waterfall struggling :mmmm:

Based on press conference

Waterfall is okay, little niggle should be fit for Sat.

Contingency plans in place if Raggett doesn't sign (i.e. a new signing).

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-raggett-unaffected-transfer-speculation-278357

Davidimp - 3/8/2017 22:16

We may well be losing Raggett but at least we have a keeper unlike Oldham!

I saw that earlier. How on earth does a professional team not have a keeper at this time in the calendar?!