Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 171 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Oh for fuck sake.

The ECJ is mostly based on UK laws.
There is no such thing as free speech in the UK.
When the fuck were Jihadis involved as the issue has spread from India with old partition tensions kicking off.
Deport UK nationals because only whites are allowed to be fuckwombles.
Let's now believe because people have money they have no claim to asylum, having bitched they are only poor people here for benefits and repeating the same old shit about spending WHEN the Gov will not run an asylum system correctly that would save money - whilst also missing the fact if they are coming in with money they wouldn't need benefits and would fucking work as they are used to a higher standard of living and most benefits are means tested anyway.
Shall we also ignore people are moaning there's no press coverage, yet they have fantastic and provable details - presumably from their neighbour, the local nut in the pub or Twitter which is in no way biased or full of bullshit.

I give up, I'm not dealing with this utter bollocks tonight - maybe a few would be more at home on Twitter where the angry abusive routine is welcomed? It's not here - debate by all means but I'm really getting shitting fucked off with the dumb lazy angry generalisations, bias and abuse that some think is acceptable.

Have I logged on in the 1920's?

Night folks.

Mindless, despicable violence over fuck all?

Yep. Wouldn’t catch us English doing that.

Well apart from every weekend before and after football and like every town centre Saturday night.

Do we have to chuck ourselves out of the country as well ?
If people see twats on a Saturday night or after football games being idiots and thugs then they rightly get called a bunch of cocks.

This is just following the same rule. Bunch of thugs.

And yes. The 'white boys' who act like this can also go to the Amazon forest with them.

Oh for fuck sake.

The ECJ is mostly based on UK laws.
There is no such thing as free speech in the UK.
When the fuck were Jihadis involved as the issue has spread from India with old partition tensions kicking off.
Deport UK nationals because only whites are allowed to be fuckwombles.
Let's now believe because people have money they have no claim to asylum, having bitched they are only poor people here for benefits and repeating the same old shit about spending WHEN the Gov will not run an asylum system correctly that would save money - whilst also missing the fact if they are coming in with money they wouldn't need benefits and would fucking work as they are used to a higher standard of living and most benefits are means tested anyway.
Shall we also ignore people are moaning there's no press coverage, yet they have fantastic and provable details - presumably from their neighbour, the local nut in the pub or Twitter which is in no way biased or full of bullshit.

I give up, I'm not dealing with this utter bollocks tonight - maybe a few would be more at home on Twitter where the angry abusive routine is welcomed? It's not here - debate by all means but I'm really getting shitting fucked off with the dumb lazy angry generalisations, bias and abuse that some think is acceptable.

Have I logged on in the 1920's?

Night folks.
Mike, I am assuming that some of the above tirade is aimed partly at me for my earlier post? I take offence to being labelled a 'fuckwomble' and a 'nut in the pub'. Did you watch the Panorama video that I linked to? These people being smuggled can find $17000 per person to get to the UK and sign a disclaimer saying that there is a risk that they could die. I don't see that as a generalisation at all and is certainly not biased in any shape or form. I made a point in an earlier post that a refugee is someone seeking sanctuary from harm and looking for safety. They have that in Europe, so why take on risks of death - something that they were looking to escape from - to get to the UK? They have got away from harm, have landed in a region that has Human Rights and should heave a sigh of relief. But no, let's go in an unsafe dinghy across a shipping lane and put ourselves in greater harm. If you watch the Panorama video you can see several dinghies close to being ploughed down by huge cargo ships.
The question still remains 'why?' When weighing up what France or the EU offers compared to the UK, it is blatantly obvious that the UK is a soft touch. Are these people put up in hotels in France? No, they are living in tents around Calais. Do they get free healthcare and handouts? No, they get that from charities. Do the maths? They have paid $17000 to get to 'sanctuary' and that is not a good return on their investment in France, so let's get to the UK, where my investment will reap better rewards.
So I'm not dealing with this bollocks today. As a moderator, you prevent members of the forum from engaging in heated exchanges and name calling but it seems that you can do so without reproach - a case of, as Jethro Tull eloquently said, "I'll judge you all, but no one judges me".
I will wait to read your response with interest and if you sanction me, then so be it - "Face - bothered, do I look bothered"
Yours truly,
A 'Fuckwomble'

Were you suggesting people with wealth are paying 17k to come to this country to live a glorious life on benefits?

Were you suggesting they come to this country for a hotel room, namely because this Gov has less of a plan for dealing with them than France - who incidentally are also obliged to pay them a very minimal amount for cost of living like we do that comes nowhere near to the paltry level of benefits as Farage and idiots claim and has a not too dissimilar health care set up to ourselves given they spend 11% of GDP on it - although there are subtle differences.

The main one being legal functions in place to ensure any foreigner does not have free healthcare in this country, the NHS and Gov consistently fail to use which is great for Daily Mail headlines.

If you're not suggesting any of that, I don't see why you think you'd be a cockwomble or fuckwomble falling for right wing bullshit angry press bias?

Why England and not France - language, family, religious freedoms, maybe they don't like Charlie Hebdo or a Burka ban?

ps - not a moderator.

pps - there's a lot wrong with our system, it doesn't make people parasites for exercising their international rights, rights this country has signed up to honouring yet under the Tories consistently tries to pretend otherwise.

Have to say whether you agree with Claret & Blue Blood or not there is more than a hint of truth in the post and until this issue is taken seriously by both the British government and the EU it will continue too draw heated debate, not only on this site in the future but across Europe in general. There is great resentment at the continuing situation, with politicians almost seeming to encourage it by doing nothing.
If it is allowed to continue get used to more right wing government being elected, because people all across Europe are fed up with the situation.

I'll let @mike_field answer and then I think this thread has run its course....
No need to bother with waiting for an answer from Mike as no doubt it will be jaundiced as the previou
Were you suggesting people with wealth are paying 17k to come to this country to live a glorious life on benefits?

Were you suggesting they come to this country for a hotel room, namely because this Gov has less of a plan for dealing with them than France - who incidentally are also obliged to pay them a very minimal amount for cost of living like we do that comes nowhere near to the paltry level of benefits as Farage and idiots claim and has a not too dissimilar health care set up to ourselves given they spend 11% of GDP on it - although there are subtle differences.

The main one being legal functions in place to ensure any foreigner does not have free healthcare in this country, the NHS and Gov consistently fail to use which is great for Daily Mail headlines.

If you're not suggesting any of that, I don't see why you think you'd be a cockwomble or fuckwomble falling for right wing bullshit angry press bias?

Why England and not France - language, family, religious freedoms, maybe they don't like Charlie Hebdo or a Burka ban?

ps - not a moderator.

pps - there's a lot wrong with our system, it doesn't make people parasites for exercising their international rights, rights this country has signed up to honouring yet under the Tories consistently tries to pretend otherwise.
As expected, another response that is twisted to fit with your agenda.
I am cancelling my account with Vital Villa as of now. I have to say that since the early days of the forum, it has become tiresome in terms of the deluge of adverts that are splattered all over the site that no doubt line your pockets - probably a reason for you to enter into heated debate such that you get the hits and the revenue.
Claret and Blue Blood signing off.

Thread frozen, lets all take a break from this debate, as we all have our own strong ideas and the thread has run its course totally I believe, everyone have had their say.

All these people who are saying let these asylum seekers work need to come to my area where the Brits struggle to get jobs due to non Brits taking over, getting into management positions then treating the Brits like something they've picked up on the bottom of their shoe. The worst around here are the Romanians whose sole ambition is to oust the Brits from their jobs and replace them with their relatives / mates.

All these people who are saying let these asylum seekers work need to come to my area where the Brits struggle to get jobs due to non Brits taking over, getting into management positions then treating the Brits like something they've picked up on the bottom of their shoe. The worst around here are the Romanians whose sole ambition is to oust the Brits from their jobs and replace them with their relatives / mates.

Sounds like Aston's early 70s in the factories around Witton etc due to the large influx of Asians.

You are right of course Fulford. Though I'd estimate only about 20% are actual true asylum seekers. The others are definitely not. Let's us compare. When the ruzzians invaded Ukraine, most Ukraines who fled the country went to Poland or other neighbouring countries.

So why don't these Romanians, Albanians, and Africans seek asylum in the nearest country to them, like the Ukraines? Why travel all that way, cross the channel illegally to England?

The answer is of course, because we're seen as a soft touch. We're still 'the land of milk and honey' were some can establish their gangland state in the UK, getting european girls desperate for work in the sex market and pimping them out.... making huge amounts of money no doubt.

But still, Gary is ok with that, so why not let them all in, no questions asked..............

You are right of course Fulford. Though I'd estimate only about 20% are actual true asylum seekers. The others are definitely not. Let's us compare. When the ruzzians invaded Ukraine, most Ukraines who fled the country went to Poland or other neighbouring countries.

So why don't these Romanians, Albanians, and Africans seek asylum in the nearest country to them, like the Ukraines? Why travel all that way, cross the channel illegally to England?

The answer is of course, because we're seen as a soft touch. We're still 'the land of milk and honey' were some can establish their gangland state in the UK, getting european girls desperate for work in the sex market and pimping them out.... making huge amounts of money no doubt.

But still, Gary is ok with that, so why not let them all in, no questions asked..............
This is untrue, and asylum applications are accepted at a roughly 85% rate or higher. You think we're seen as a soft touch compared to Germany or Denmark? The fact we take comparatively fewer refugees than most other places says that we're not viewed that way. It's usually a language or existing family or personal connection that decides where people run to.

From the government's own website:
"In 2021, there were around 9 asylum applications for every 10,000 people living in the UK. Across the EU27 there were 14 asylum applications for every 10,000 people. The UK was therefore below the average among EU countries for asylum applications per head of population, ranking 16th among EU27 countries plus the UK on this measure."

Nobody is suggesting letting people in "no questions asked". The problem is the Home Office is so broken that they're taking years to ask and confirm the answers to the questions, hence we've got a massive backlog, who we refuse to allow to work to pay for themselves and end up having to house at the taxpayers expense for way longer than we should have to.

Process their applications and reject them then.

The number of asylum applications processed within 6 months has gone from 97% 10 years ago to less than 4%. The number of asylum seekers has halved in that time.

As usual under this Tory government, they have run the system into the ground to the point of malfunction which ends up costing the tax payer significantly more money.

We are talking about 50,000 people having to be housed in hotels for months because they won't spend the money on judges to process the cases.

Process their applications and reject them then.

The number of asylum applications processed within 6 months has gone from 97% 10 years ago to less than 4%. The number of asylum seekers has halved in that time.

As usual under this Tory government, they have run the system into the ground to the point of malfunction which ends up costing the tax payer significantly more money.

We are talking about 50,000 people having to be housed in hotels for months because they won't spend the money on judges to process the cases.
I heard yesterday, and checked it, that under Labour in 2008/2009 we deported in excess of fifty thousand people in each of those years. Really surprised me.

most of them asians worked dam hard in foundries etc and educated, their children,to a high standard, what worries me is the 100s of labour councils, no wonder there is 10 million wont work, i rememember the days you had to beg for work, and when you got it, you worked your socks off, never knowing when your day was over,, we have become a nation of work shy, clones,,seanie

most of them asians worked dam hard in foundries etc and educated, their children,to a high standard, what worries me is the 100s of labour councils, no wonder there is 10 million wont work, i rememember the days you had to beg for work, and when you got it, you worked your socks off, never knowing when your day was over,, we have become a nation of work shy, clones,,seanie
You'll have to indulge me Seanie, what have Labour councils got to do with employment rates?

And where are you getting 10 million people from?

You'll have to indulge me Seanie, what have Labour councils got to do with employment rates?

And where are you getting 10 million people from?

the last labour gov bankrupt the country, and they like to splash ,the cash, the amount of money floating through all the councils, benefits, dole money is enormous, and will never be enough for those who wont work
this goes back 40 years, when parents stopped working and then passed it on to their siblings, according to the latest figures, there are well over a million vacancies and 10 million, who are available according to gov figures from last week , a lot of ducking and diving there.
its not like back in the day, when you walked miles looking for work, in power stations, and swallowed loads of absestos, and told, it was pure dust etc. ,the gall of these strikers, dont give a toss about patients dying,, they didnt moan ,when they got the covid payments ,where in most countries,you would get nothing, then you have the greedy bankers, low base rate, encouraging, estate agents to hike house prices, never heard of , hence , thousands of people buying property they cant afford, leaving us with a banking crisis, started in sleepy joes country, seanie