Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 146 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

The chauvin case has apparently got a chance to going to mistrial thanks to this woman. Maxine waters. Who is a democrat.
She made a speech saying basically if they dont get the result they want that people should riot and become aggressive.
I dont know the full ins and out but basically the defense could say the jury were intimidated into giving a guilty verdict as there is no way of keeping them away from the news and what this woman said.
Very silly woman.

The officer that died in the capitol riots died of natural causes an investigation has found. Looks like he had multiple strokes.

Maybe doesnt fit with the lefts narratives this one hey.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-ou...al-injustice-7edf9027af1878283f3818d96c54f748

President Donald Trump portrays the hundreds of people arrested nationwide in protests against racial injustice as violent urban left-wing radicals. But an Associated Press review of thousands of pages of court documents tells a different story.

Far-right protesters also have been arrested and charged. Some defendants have driven to protests from out of state. Some have criminal records and were illegally carrying weapons. Others are accused of using the protests as an opportunity to steal or create havoc.

But many have had no previous run-ins with the law and no apparent ties to antifa, the umbrella term for leftist militant groups that Trump has said he wants to declare a terrorist organization.

The chauvin case has apparently got a chance to going to mistrial thanks to this woman. Maxine waters. Who is a democrat.
She made a speech saying basically if they dont get the result they want that people should riot and become aggressive.
I dont know the full ins and out but basically the defense could say the jury were intimidated into giving a guilty verdict as there is no way of keeping them away from the news and what this woman said.
Very silly woman.

Won't wash, the judge was being legal. No chance of prejudicing the jury as they were sequestered.

She also didn't say that.

So now what is anything going to change? nope

For the first time ever in my adult life, I do think this verdict will have some impact actually. Of course, police will still kill suspected criminals - that’s inevitable with the gun culture out there where you arguably can’t take a risk if someone reaches for their belt.

But in examples like Floyd where it was so extreme, you would hope officers in the future think and learn from.

I hope the young officer in training who was part of the 3 gets off lightly, I don’t believe he was in the wrong and it must be extremely damaging for his life and family.

Chauvin being found guilty on all three charges is the bare minimum, the very least that they could do. The world saw exactly how he murdered George Floyd and we still all held our breath waiting and hoping that he would be held accountable. That makes me sick. He knew he was being recorded and didn't care. Can you imagine how inflated his ego was/is that he murdered a man in front of a group of people, knowing he was being recorded and he didn't care because he knew he would get away with it.

Have you seen the press release of the incident before the police found out via text message that 17 year old Darnella Frazier recorded the murder? EzclDgXUUAU6txp.jpg

Man, what a job. You show up at the scene and it's chaos. You've got to make a split second decision about what's happening.

Perhaps the officer could have handled it differently but nobody knows how those different scenarios would have played out.

Would you want to be a cop in the US?