Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie | Page 5 | Vital Football

Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie

I’ve got BBC Cambridge commentary on the dodgy stick (that I obviously don’t have)…”Wigan at walking pace” …”Wigan sedentary” …”Wigan appear to be on the beach”

Perhaps he thinks these characteristics are in some way exceptional ?

Shaun Maloney says his Wigan Athletic team selection for the
Easter Monday trip to Cambridge
is 'going to be really simple now'.

"Every player is playing for their future...
and it's the same for the staff and myself.

Lets hope his first (and last) meeting has taken place with the owner and Chairman, and he has been told that we are going to have a total rebuild next season, starting with a proper manager to replace him.

I’ve got BBC Cambridge commentary on the dodgy stick (that I obviously don’t have)…”Wigan at walking pace” …”Wigan sedentary” …”Wigan appear to be on the beach”

Perhaps he thinks these characteristics are in some way exceptional ?
You realise that if you go on "Wigan" rather than "Cambridge" that you'll get our commentary

You realise that if you go on "Wigan" rather than "Cambridge" that you'll get our commentary
Having endured Paul Rowley during the Wycombe game I still have PTSD and in my therapist has advised me not to take any more risks, however unlikely it may be that he’s ‘on’.

Having endured Paul Rowley during the Wycombe game I still have PTSD and in my therapist has advised me not to take any more risks, however unlikely it may be that he’s ‘on’.
He isn't. Pilling and Rimmer.

Jesus Christ it gets even worse. Awful penalty then 2 of them fucking trip each other up trying to put the rebound in. We look like a pub team.