PROUD of the lads tonight! | Vital Football

PROUD of the lads tonight!

Grayblade

Vital Football Hero
I’m not down at all TBH. It was like an FA cup game where a lower league minnow defends thoroughout and scrapes an unlikely replay against top opposition. 19 times out of 20 we’d have mullered the bar stewards, just gratefull they didnt spawn one from their only shot on target.

I’ve just seen Andy Hinchcliffe’s PM comments on Sky. He reckoned that we are the best team he’s seen in the Championship this season and the way we play is better to watch than half the Teams in the Premier League. He said a couple of decent acquisitions in January and we’re easily top two potential. Let’s let that comment sink in ans be PROUD and hope that the Prince and HRH take it onboard and get their **** together.
UP THE BLOODY BLADES! ⚽️?⚽⚔️⚔️⚔️

Totally agree with you gray thought we were brilliant tonight just didn't get over the line think from box to box we are the best team in the division a couple of top quality additions in January and we'll be in the mix !! UTB

Agree Gray - so proud of them. Some of our football was breathtaking - better than MOST premiership clubs....but how we didn't get one killer pass in all night is beyond me.

Credit to the Pigs - they defended excellently - its all they can do.

Let them off the hook with the penalty miss, and we were a bit predictable down the left and a bit pedestrian too at times, but... Only one team came to play football. Let the babies have their bottle. Finally a point and a cleansheet, eh? Worth a lap of honour at least!

All If's, but's and Maybe's.....Had that Penalty gone in, it would have been justice, but we regroup and go again, the gap is so wide, we will play worse and score plenty.....It's a funny old game, someone once said.

All If's, but's and Maybe's.....Had that Penalty gone in, it would have been justice, but we regroup and go again, the gap is so wide, we will play worse and score plenty.....It's a funny old game, someone once said.
You at Cliffe this mornin Redders? Wor abart that pass from Ollie to Bash after abart 25mins,it was almost TC esq,pass of the season for me.I thought they'd won the World Cup the way they were celebratin at the end.The pen was a good save i spose but Didsy dint hit it hard but it's one of them if keeper guz wrong way it looks classy.I watched it again when i got back to our young uns and they were some awful noise on't TV when the remembrance part was happenin but in't ground i thought it was very well respected.On to The New York nar and anyone expectin it easy theer will be in for a shock mi thinks that said i think/hope we'll win.UTCB

Trying to be unbiased, Wendy are the worst side to visit BL this season

Congrats to them tho on another 0 - 0 win

Our approach play at times was excellent. Our decision making in and around the box not so

If I have one criticism and tbf he had a really good game, was McG's pen

I don't like his 2 step run up, nor how he strikes the ball. I've thought it since he took his first one. The way he hits the ball, if the GK goes the right way, he has a very good chance of saving it

Still, can't grumble too much. The nation saw what a decent footballing side we are and at the same time how boringly poor those porkers are. Most of their players aren't fit to lace our lots boots. Overpriced, overated and if I had to watch that shower every week I'd be embarrassed

More disappointed in the 2 points dropped and not moving back to the top tbh

As Gray says, time to back CW in Jan or a massive opportunity might again pass us by and even worse, we might just lose our most prized asset

Multi million £ players, give me a break!!
Wouldn't have any of em in our team
At times, they were chasing shadows
At least we wanted to win the game
As we will, when go to the sty
UTB
PS: What happened outside the Beer engine ?

Only downside to the great domination of the multimillion £ piglets,was that we are the first team this season not to score against em.

Them piglet fans celebrating at the end as though they had won the WC,just shows how far their expectation level has dropped.

The game and how the piglets played reminded me of how so many League 1 teams used to come to Bramall Lane,maybe thats what they have become.

Only downside to the great domination of the multimillion £ piglets,was that we are the first team this season not to score against em.

Them piglet fans celebrating at the end as though they had won the WC,just shows how far their expectation level has dropped.

The game and how the piglets played reminded me of how so many League 1 teams used to come to Bramall Lane,maybe thats what they have become.
They also reminded me of us under Adkins when we went to ManU in the FA Cup losing to an injury time penalty (dive).

Adkins got a real slating for that because we never gave it a go, but we were a poor League One team playing away at one of England’s giants two divisions above us. Imagine how embarrassing it’d be if we played like that against a team in our own division?

I am also very proud of my team
yeah agree all spot on we played some sublime passing football its just that final third where we need somat a bit different and thats the worst pig team ive seen in years no intention of trying to win the game mind if it keeps jos (sparks) in a job thats good every chance they will go down playing that type of football this city is ours !!! utb ftp

I love the way we’ve been playing the game since our Chris came. As I’ve said before it’s a joy and pleasure to watch. Him and his back room boys have done a brilliant job. They should be given the freedom of BDTBL :bounce:

I’ve just seen Andy Hinchcliffe’s PM comments on Sky. He reckoned that we are the best team he’s seen in the Championship this season and the way we play is better to watch than half the Teams in the Premier League. He said a couple of decent acquisitions in January and we’re easily top two potential. Let’s let that comment sink in ans be PROUD and hope that the Prince and HRH take it onboard and get their **** together.
UP THE BLOODY BLADES! ⚽️?⚽⚔️⚔️⚔️

Yesterdays programme quoted by CEO Steve Bettis:

"The January transfer window is also on the agenda and discussions have already started around our plans to strengthen the squad for the second half of the season. Both owners are united in their vision and determination to return this football club to the Premier League, where it belongs".

Pleasantly surprised if true

Let;s hope that means we aint messing around and going for one/two
decent signings that will move us up a level

Quality over quantity this Jan please

Yesterdays programme quoted by CEO Steve Bettis:

"The January transfer window is also on the agenda and discussions have already started around our plans to strengthen the squad for the second half of the season. Both owners are united in their vision and determination to return this football club to the Premier League, where it belongs".

Pleasantly surprised if true

Let;s hope that means we aint messing around and going for one/two
decent signings that will move us up a level

Quality over quantity this Jan please
whats on my mind is,why would any of em put money into the club if theres a chance ya not gonna be the owner come may ? its like yeah heres 10 million wilder gets us up ,but you aint gonna be here to collect ya rewards

whats on my mind is,why would any of em put money into the club if theres a chance ya not gonna be the owner come may ? its like yeah heres 10 million wilder gets us up ,but you aint gonna be here to collect ya rewards

the mediation that apparently failed to resolve their issues, may have at least resulted in an agreement regards the Jan window and any investment.

Perhaps, for the good of the club and to keep CW happy they've both agreed loans which can eventually be paid back as and when and depending upon who wins and who loses control of the club

the mediation that apparently failed to resolve their issues, may have at least resulted in an agreement regards the Jan window and any investment.

Perhaps, for the good of the club and to keep CW happy they've both agreed loans which can eventually be paid back as and when and depending upon who wins and who loses control of the club
lets hope thats the truth 58 but im not convinced absolute must that another striker comes in and if we can afford another attacking midfielder all the better got a feeling we might bring a prem striker in on loan depending if we can meet any terms they want

lets hope thats the truth 58 but im not convinced absolute must that another striker comes in and if we can afford another attacking midfielder all the better got a feeling we might bring a prem striker in on loan depending if we can meet any terms they want

Strike me down with this comment SOB, but part of the problem is the quality of the crosses.

I would also add there are times outside the box we don't let fly when perhaps we should. You can't score if you don't shoot. Are we overplaying sometimes?

The service to BS last night in telling areas wasn't great. Yes, we need another quality striker, but I think there are other reasons for not scoring when we've has so much possession, as was the case last night

Strike me down with this comment SOB, but part of the problem is the quality of the crosses.

I would also add there are times outside the box we don't let fly when perhaps we should. You can't score if you don't shoot. Are we overplaying sometimes?

The service to BS last night in telling areas wasn't great. Yes, we need another quality striker, but I think there are other reasons for not scoring when we've has so much possession, as was the case last night
i agree to a certain extent 58 but we just dont cross the ball early enough we get it out wide in crossable positions but then go backwards thats no good for strikers it just gives defenders more time to set up we definetly need another striker although im baffled that conor washington isnt used more i go against the grain here as i know most blades dont rate him but i do and think he deserves more chances