Preston North End v Aston Villa, Sat 29th Dec 3pm | Vital Football

Preston North End v Aston Villa, Sat 29th Dec 3pm

OVB

Vital Squad Member
Just to let you know the second batch are now on sale even though showing coming soon on the website. If you phone through now as a season ticket holder you can get tickets in about 15 minutes

Regards

OVB

Got my ticket before the initial lot sold out, didn’t think they’d sell out so quick. Got my train tickets the other week for £21 return as well, not bad.

Who did you book your train tickets with ? When I looked they were were £40

When I initially looked about 8 weeks in advance they were £55 but then they went down after the timetables were confirmed. Booked one ticket on the TrainPal app with a £2 discount and the other on the skyscanner app with a £3 discount code. Both of those are owned by the same parent company, printed the tickets off at my local station so all legit. Small saving but a saving nonethess.

Last edited:
Moving on from that awful Swansea game but welcome win, We visit PNE and I'm actually going to this one with another 6000 Villans, can't wait!

Another win for Dean and the boys?

I am sure we will see a bit of rotating for this and the QPR game. Limited to what we can do because of the injury situation but Barney and Albert would play in my view.